• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are All the Season"S Best Recipes?!!

In summary, the CC removed archives for SB 2007 and SS2008 and no one received a notice. Holy cow... I went into the CC today to e-mail some recipes from past SB that I promised to some customers, and the only ones available on there are from FW2007 and SS2008!! Only day before yesterday I went in there and it still had archives right to 2003! Did anyone get a notice or anything that they were going to do that? I checked our weekly bites from our H/O for from the last couple of weeks and I didn't see anything, I also didn't see one of those website updates with anything about it on there.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Holy cow... I went into the CC today to e-mail some recipes from past SB that I promised to some customers, and the only ones available on there are from FW2007 and SS2008!! Only day before yesterday I went in there and it still had archives right to 2003! Did anyone get a notice or anything that they were going to do that? I checked our weekly bites from our H/O for from the last couple of weeks and I didn't see anything, I also didn't see one of those website updates with anything about it on there.

Did anyone else hear about this? :confused:

If not, I don't think they should have done that without warning us and giving us some time to print them off and make a binder or something. :cry:

ok... so my panick right now is that I promised a bunch of people the recipe for the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle and I don't have it now. Does anyone have that one kickin around that they can post here?:love:
Thanks!!

No, there was no notice. Officially, they only make 2 or 3 seasons available that way and they've just been slacking on cleaning it up.

I have all of them at home, but I won't be home for a few hours. I'll check back tonight and if it isn't posted by then, I'll post it.

Here Ya GoLime-Berry Mousse Trifle
4-5 limes
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
3 cups assorted fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
1 frozen prepared pound cake (16 ounces), thawed
1 pint lime sherbet, softened
¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
Additional berries for garnish (optional)

Directions:
1. Slice two limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Using Microplane® Adjustable Grater, zest remaining limes to measure about 1 tablespoon zest; juice limes into Easy Read Measuring Cup using Citrus Press to measure 1/2 cup juice.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice and zest with Stainless Whisk. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator, fill with about 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping until smooth with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus®. Place berries in Small Batter Bowl.

3. Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes with Bread Knife. To assemble trifle, place half of the pound cake cubes into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Top with half of the sherbet using Small Scoop; spread evenly. Top sherbet with half of the berries and half of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange lime slices in a circular pattern against inside of bowl to garnish. Repeat layers one time with remaining pound cake cubes, sherbet, berries and cream cheese mixture.

4. Pipe whipped topping rosettes around rim of trifle using decorator. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over top of trifle before serving. Garnish with additional berries, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in (8-in.) Sauté Pan, cook and stir 7-10 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently with Small Slotted Turner until toasted. Remove from heat; cool.

Any flavor of sherbet can be used in this recipe, if desired. Coat additional lime slices with sugar for a pretty garnish.

Thanks so much!!

Related to Where Are All the Season"S Best Recipes?!!

1. Where can I find all of the season's best recipes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that all of the season's best recipes can be found on our website, in our seasonal catalogs, and in our in-home cooking shows. We also have a variety of cookbooks that feature seasonal recipes for you to try.

2. Are these recipes easy to follow?

Our team of recipe developers and culinary experts make sure that all of our recipes are easy to follow for cooks of all skill levels. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful results.

3. Do you have recipes for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can easily filter these recipes on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

4. Can I modify the recipes to suit my taste preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable, so feel free to make any adjustments to suit your taste preferences. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions on how to modify a specific recipe.

5. How often do you update your seasonal recipes?

We release new seasonal recipes every few months, so there is always something new and delicious to try. You can stay updated by checking our website, subscribing to our newsletter, or attending our in-home cooking shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pampchefrhondab