• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will They Receive the Order?

She does have a registry as well, if the guest orders from the registry will it be sent to her or to the bride?If she orders off the registry, it would ship sooner. The guest should be able to choose a shipping address. If she has any questions either of you can call HO & see if there's a way to make it work. ;)
FancyChef
I am doing a bridal show on the 23rd, I have one guest that wants to order ahead of time and assemble a gift basket to give as a gift at the shower. If she orders from my website under the host's name and has it shipped directly to her, will it ship now or will it wait until the show is closed? How would I have her order and still make sure the bride gets the host credit?

It will wait until the show is submitted. I don't think there is anything you can do for her to be able to submit the order NOW so she can get it and the bride get the host credit, other than the typical show-order. She'd have to place the order and it just be a regular order/gift that doesn't impact the Bride's shower host credits, if that's what she wants to do. Maybe she can make up a gift basket or card and just put a picture of what it is she's giving her?? Not as much excitement, but she/you can explain she wanted to give her the basket on the 23rd but still get the Host credit as well for the item to be purchased.Not sure if that's much help. Maybe someone else will have other ideas.

If you happen to have the products she wants to order you could do the gift basket for presentation and just tell the bride that the products in the basket will be included in with the others sent with the show and explain that doing it that way is getting her more free products on her wish list.

It would also save the giver the direct shipping cost. There is not a way to order part of a show separately. Another option would be to order enough things for it to be a catalog show so she'd get some host benefit but of course those items added to a larger party would give her more benefits.

I like Beths idea the most.
However, you could set up the Bride's registry and have the friend order off there? I would think this would work.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I like Beths idea the most.
However, you could set up the Bride's registry and have the friend order off there? I would think this would work.

She does have a registry as well, if the guest orders from the registry will it be sent to her or to the bride?

If she orders off the registry, it would ship sooner. The guest should be able to choose a shipping address. If she has any questions either of you can call HO & see if there's a way to make it work. ;)

Related to When Will They Receive the Order?

1. When will my order be delivered?

The delivery time for your order will depend on several factors including the shipping method selected at checkout and your location. Please refer to the estimated delivery date provided at checkout for an estimated timeline.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order and see the estimated delivery date.

3. How long does it take for an order to process?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process before they are shipped. However, during peak seasons or with high order volumes, processing times may be slightly longer.

4. Can I change my shipping address after I've placed an order?

If you need to make changes to your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

5. What if I haven't received my order by the estimated delivery date?

In rare cases, there may be delays in shipping or unexpected issues with delivery. If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with our shipping partners to resolve any issues and get your order to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PCSarahjm