• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will September Stoneware Cons. Special Be on Cc????

In summary, they said that the level for the HWC charm is October 5th. If you do not have the level by this date, you will not be allowed to participate in the event.
ChefNic
They said early October it would be on Consultant Corner... Before Oct 5th deadline?? I want to make sure before I close my last Sept. show... that I"m over the level!
Last year I missed the HWC charm for the Italian bracelt by ONE HWC product!! And that one meant a lot to me!! I don't want to miss this by one stone! That would stink!
If you know anything I don't, I'd appreciate you letting me get in the "know"!!
TIA!

Do a search on pampered partner starting at 1300 and ending with zzzz.

You will get other products in there but you can count the stones that way.

Or you could do 2 searches. One with 1300-1500 and one with gj00-hh99 and those will cover the stones but less other items.

Or you can go to each of your shows and click on "print" in the center of the screen. The show tally will be there. Be sure to count up the non-sale stones too if you do that - and the host's stones. If you don't have a lot of shows that doesn't take too long but the first two suggestions are easier IMHO.

I called HO and they said it will be posted AFTER October 5th>>>!!!
I don't get that... wouldn't they want us to see that we are two stones away, or whatever, and make a few more phone calls to get it up to the next level??
Oh well...
Best of luck to you all with it!

ChefNic said:
I called HO and they said it will be posted AFTER October 5th>>>!!!
I don't get that... wouldn't they want us to see that we are two stones away, or whatever, and make a few more phone calls to get it up to the next level??
Oh well...
Best of luck to you all with it!
It's just like our sales. We are responsible to keep track on our own. If we submit $3999 we get paid at the $1250 scale; if we are inactive and submit $199 on the last day of the month we stay inactive until we submit $200 in one calendar month.

They make it very clear that there are no exceptions - they are dealing with thousands of consultants with thousands of excuses. Check through your pampered partner if you don't know what you sold.

I kept a list as I closed each show.

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about meeting the October 5th deadline for the Hostess Bonus Program. I want to assure you that the information will be available on Consultant Corner before the deadline. In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the Consultant Corner frequently for updates. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so I suggest closing your last September show with the assumption that you have met the level for the bonus. I know how important these bonuses can be, and I don't want you to miss out on it by just one product. Best of luck to you!

Related to When Will September Stoneware Cons. Special Be on Cc????

1. When will the September Stoneware Cons. Special be available on CC?

The September Stoneware Cons. Special will be available on CC starting on September 1st.

2. Can I pre-order the September Stoneware Cons. Special on CC?

No, pre-orders are not available for the September Stoneware Cons. Special. You will need to wait until September 1st to purchase it on CC.

3. Will the September Stoneware Cons. Special be available in stores?

No, the September Stoneware Cons. Special is only available for purchase on CC.

4. What is the price of the September Stoneware Cons. Special on CC?

The price of the September Stoneware Cons. Special on CC is $45. However, please note that prices may vary depending on promotions and discounts.

5. How long will the September Stoneware Cons. Special be available on CC?

The September Stoneware Cons. Special will be available on CC for the entire month of September. After that, it will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies