• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Specials All on One Page

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef include limited edition products, discounted items, and special offers. These specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "September Specials" tab and are only available for a limited time. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but can be purchased as gifts for others with the option of gift wrapping for an additional fee.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Has anybody made this up, with the details of what is on special for hosts and guests? I've seen the Sept./Oct. ones, but I don't necessarily want to promote October just yet to these customers.

Is this what you are looking for?

You can type your info on both sides of the logo at the bottom.

Attachments

• 2009Sept_HostGuest_Fillable.pdf
    932.6 KB · Views: 481
As far as I know, the details for upcoming specials for hosts and guests have not been released yet. I believe they usually come out closer to the actual month they will be offered. I understand not wanting to promote October just yet, but keep an eye out for any updates or announcements from the company. In the meantime, you could always promote the current specials or any other exciting offers that are currently available. Hope that helps!

Related to September Specials All on One Page

1. What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef can all be found on one page for easy viewing and shopping. These specials may include limited edition products, discounted items, and special offers.

2. How can I access the "September Specials All on One Page"?

To view the September specials all on one page, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "September Specials" tab on the homepage. This will take you directly to the page with all the current specials.

3. Are the September specials available for a limited time only?

Yes, the September specials are only available for a limited time. Once the month is over, these specials will no longer be available. It is best to take advantage of these deals while they last!

4. Can I combine the September specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the September specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant or the website for any specific offers or exceptions.

5. Can I purchase the September specials as gifts for others?

Yes, the September specials can be purchased as gifts for others. You can have the items shipped directly to the recipient or have them delivered to you for gifting in person. Pampered Chef also offers gift wrapping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
CallieThames
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies