• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will S/S Materials Be Available for Pre-Order?

In summary, the pre-order allows customers to have the newest catalogs in a timely manner and avoid running out.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't think right now because I have a huge headache...but do we know yet when we'll be able to pre-order for S/S?

Yikes! Glad I asked! :D I'd hate to have missed it! Thanks for the help! :)(And just to double check...we can only do it on CC, right? We can't combine this with a regular Supply order in P3, right?)

babywings76 said:
Yikes! Glad I asked! :D I'd hate to have missed it! Thanks for the help! :)

(And just to double check...we can only do it on CC, right? We can't combine this with a regular Supply order in P3, right?)

That's right.

Thanks for this! I'm hoping the changeover box won't be enough to get me through March (yes, that would be a good thing) so I did my preorder now so I don't forget and run out.

I ordered mine too - have BIG plans for spring!:D

So, help a new girl out...why do you want to preorder on Consultant's Corner, if you can wait until Feb 6 to order through Pampered Partner and, I'm assuming, combine with a supply order at that point? I just joined at the beginning of Nov, so I haven't been through a season change yet. Can we start using and taking orders from the new catalogs in Feb? When are the new products available for shipment?

I broke up my Fall/Winter catalogs and have them in binders with page protectors/tabs for use at my shows...do the sections remain pretty much the same (Cookware, Outdoor, Stoneware, etc), or will I likely need to make more tabs?

ok...I pre-order because I have shows booked for early March. I know with a pre-order that I will have those in a timely manner and I can get them to my March hosts. I also have the extra money in my account now, from a great Decemebr. That is the reason I pre-order. I am also always early to everything and it is a blessing & a curse!!:D

I used to wait but the last couple of years I have preordered because then I have plenty of catalogs to send out to my March/September hosts and I can have my catalogs ready for my first shows in the new season. Also, I try to work it so I don't have extras at the end of the season. I carry new catalogs to my last shows if I am really short of them (but not the very last one) and if customers want to keep a catalog I give them the new one. If I'm not short I give them the mini for the new season. Of course I have to stress that the new things can't be added to the Feb/Aug show they just attended.It's totally your choice. If you wait to order you will still get the catalogs in time for the new season and only pay shipping once. You do get a set of catalogs in the change over a couple weeks before March/Sept so you can get the early packets out then.

BethCooks4U said:
I used to wait but the last couple of years I have preordered because then I have plenty of catalogs to send out to my March/September hosts and I can have my catalogs ready for my first shows in the new season. Also, I try to work it so I don't have extras at the end of the season. I carry new catalogs to my last shows if I am really short of them (but not the very last one) and if customers want to keep a catalog I give them the new one. If I'm not short I give them the mini for the new season. Of course I have to stress that the new things can't be added to the Feb/Aug show they just attended.

It's totally your choice. If you wait to order you will still get the catalogs in time for the new season and only pay shipping once. You do get a set of catalogs in the change over a couple weeks before March/Sept so you can get the early packets out then.

I do the same. I want those catalogs as early as possible for my host packets! I have shows already booked for March 1, 3, and 6 - and my hosts will need catalogs asap, as well as the guests when I do the shows.

I booked the vast majority of my shows at my shows (90%) and this time of year is so frustrating, and expensive. Instead of handing out packets at shows, I have to mail them all. Feb. is completely booked and I'm booking March and April...I hate the price tag when I go to the post office with all of those host packets. :(

ChefBeckyD said:
I do the same. I want those catalogs as early as possible for my host packets! I have shows already booked for March 1, 3, and 6 - and my hosts will need catalogs asap, as well as the guests when I do the shows.

I booked the vast majority of my shows at my shows (90%) and this time of year is so frustrating, and expensive. Instead of handing out packets at shows, I have to mail them all. Feb. is completely booked and I'm booking March and April...I hate the price tag when I go to the post office with all of those host packets. :(

Yes. Another reason I preorder: to have catalogs to hand out to new hosts at my February show as they book.

Ahh, totally get it now. Thanks for explaining that to me. I'll place an order this afternoon.

So, just to clarify, this is just extra catalogs that we're ordering? How many catalogs will the changeover packet include? Sorry to be so needy...is there someplace online I can read more about this process of switching from one season to another? Consultant's Corner overwhelms me and I have trouble finding the info I need on there. Thank goodness for all of you and your helpful natures! ☺

I think sometimes CC doesn't have the information- it comes from your recruiter or cluster, or US. :D But the changeover box will contain one package of 25 catalogs.Edit: They do now have that area for New Consultants- sort of a "checklist" or all-in-one-place for some key info. In the "Consultant & Leadership Training" section, go down to "Getting Started Resource Center". The other place you'll get ALOT of information believe it or not- is the Consultant Policy Guide. You can access that from the same page (lower right corner- image to click on), or from the main home page of CC (not the host/guest special grid when you first long in)- under the Frequently visited links on the right side of the page.

You get one pack of 25 catalogs in the change over box along with a sample of any new paperwork, the paperwork order form, one seasons best, the order form for ordering samples of the new products at 50% off and a DVD with info about the new season's products and recipes.

Great! Thanks for the specifics, ladies!

I don't even think we get a supply order form in the changeover anymore. I've had to download it. The sample order form is in there. Remember when we used to get a ton of stuff - theme show cards, papers for the business guide, and a few other things to take down a tree?

Oh, and if you earned new products in Free for All, the changeover box will be inside the box of products. Gotta open that baby up when you get it to find the smaller box inside.

When will our changeover box come? I am also new, I haven't even done my first show yet and I am totally perplexed about this changing thing. If I order my supply booster from my kit will it be fall winter stuff or spring summer? Thanks in advance.

I'm new as well and am planning on waiting to get my supply booster until it will contain spring/summer material....will I have to wait for march 1?

You should be able to order that as of 2/5/12. Just to make sure, I would call HO this week.

What is pre-ordering S/S materials?

Pre-ordering S/S materials refers to the process of placing an order for materials in advance of their release or availability. This allows customers to reserve their desired materials and ensure they will receive them once they are officially released.

When should I pre-order S/S materials?

The timing for pre-ordering S/S materials can vary, but it is typically recommended to do so as soon as they become available for pre-order. This ensures that you will have a better chance of receiving the materials on their official release date.

How do I pre-order S/S materials?

To pre-order S/S materials, you can usually do so through the retailer or supplier's website. Some may also offer the option to pre-order in-store or over the phone. It is important to follow the specific instructions provided by the retailer or supplier to ensure a successful pre-order.

Is there a deposit required for pre-ordering S/S materials?

This can vary depending on the retailer or supplier, but it is common for a deposit to be required when pre-ordering S/S materials. This deposit is typically a percentage of the total cost and is used to secure your order.

What happens if I pre-order S/S materials but they become unavailable?

In the rare case that the S/S materials you pre-ordered become unavailable, the retailer or supplier should offer you a full refund of your deposit. They may also provide options for a different material or a credit towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76