• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping for Replacement Parts??

In summary, the shipping time for replacement parts may vary but is typically 1-2 business days. Customers are usually responsible for covering shipping costs, unless the part is still under warranty. Tracking information is available for shipped replacement parts, but may not be available for international shipments. In most cases, replacement parts will be shipped to the same address as the original order, but can be shipped to a different address upon request. If replacement parts are lost or damaged during shipping, the customer should contact the company immediately for assistance.
goff.k
Does anyone know if you pay for shipping for replacement parts? I am in p3 right now trying to place an order but the s&h isnt coming up? did i do something wrong or is that right?? thanks in advance :chef:

&&&& i just found my answer lol sorry i posted before doing my homework :p

as you discovered, no shipping charge on replacement parts.

1. How long will it take for my replacement parts to be shipped?

The shipping time for replacement parts may vary depending on the availability of the parts. In most cases, we aim to ship out replacement parts within 1-2 business days. However, if the part needs to be ordered from the manufacturer, it may take longer. We will provide you with an estimated shipping time once your replacement request has been processed.

2. Do I have to pay for shipping for replacement parts?

In most cases, customers are responsible for covering the shipping costs for replacement parts. However, if the part is still under warranty, we will cover the shipping costs. We will inform you of any shipping fees before processing your replacement request.

3. Can I track the shipment of my replacement parts?

Yes, once your replacement parts have been shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can track the shipment. Please note that tracking information may not be available for international shipments.

4. Will my replacement parts be shipped to the same address as my original order?

In most cases, we will ship the replacement parts to the same address as your original order. However, if you need the parts to be shipped to a different address, please let us know when submitting your replacement request.

5. What if my replacement parts get lost or damaged during shipping?

If your replacement parts get lost or damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your replacement parts in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • loreo