• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Receive This? - Clarifying Dates

In summary, the newsletter is usually around the 25th, but Joy sends out the Outlet specials one and the Quick Bites at different times during the month.
kcjodih
Gold Member
When do we usually receive this? Is it the last day of the month, near the end of the month, the 25th, IS there a set date?

The actual newsletter is usually around the 25th but Joy sends out the Outlet specials one and the Quick Bites at different times during the month.

Thanks Paige.

So it's the 26th now, guess I should be getting it anytime right? Has anyone else gotten theirs yet for October? I've been having email problems and want to make sure I didn't 'miss' out.

I thought we were suppose to get our newsletters on the 25th. I have been waiting anxiously for mine. :)

I just received mine:)

Just got mine, too.

I just got mine too last night.

I got mine on Thursday... :)

I got mine a few days ago.

Check out Joy's website (as I did last night with a friend who is interested in the newsletter) and it said on the 25th that Joy was having server issues and please be patient as she's working on it, and she was very sorry for the delay. :) I love Joy and her thoughtfulness to post on the her website what the problem was, how she's working to resolve it, and apologize. What a great business women!!

I got up this morning to find an email with mine in it. That works since I usually try to send it out about the 1st. I still have to enter the contacts from my last show into my email client before I send it anyway.

Hi everyone. Thank you for your patience! I am STILL trying to work with the server to find out what is going on, but I think I managed to piece together the bits and get everyone on my list sent... if you didn't get one, please email me at [email protected] and I'll get it out to you.

This is probably TMI on the technical side, but each month, I upload a fresh list (dropping off people who haven't paid, did not renew, etc - and adding new subscribers). Usually I can upload everything in one batch with no problems but for some reason, the program is only taking about 200 contacts at a time.... and the same 200... so then I went back and tried uploading in small batches of about 15-20 and then it would take it. So strange and the server can figure it out either, so we're trying to get through it. Usually it tosses out duplicates but it's not doing that either, so I am trying to make sure I am uploading everyone and not missing anyone, without sending twice to people... Like I said, it's TMI and it really doesn't matter to you because what you need is your newsletter! So please let me know if you didn't get it. I am soooo sorry about the delay!

PampChefJoy said:
Hi everyone. Thank you for your patience! I am STILL trying to work with the server to find out what is going on, but I think I managed to piece together the bits and get everyone on my list sent... if you didn't get one, please email me at [email protected] and I'll get it out to you.

This is probably TMI on the technical side, but each month, I upload a fresh list (dropping off people who haven't paid, did not renew, etc - and adding new subscribers). Usually I can upload everything in one batch with no problems but for some reason, the program is only taking about 200 contacts at a time.... and the same 200... so then I went back and tried uploading in small batches of about 15-20 and then it would take it. So strange and the server can figure it out either, so we're trying to get through it. Usually it tosses out duplicates but it's not doing that either, so I am trying to make sure I am uploading everyone and not missing anyone, without sending twice to people... Like I said, it's TMI and it really doesn't matter to you because what you need is your newsletter! So please let me know if you didn't get it. I am soooo sorry about the delay!

Thanks Joy! And nope, didn't get mine yet and it's noon here. I'll email you now.

kcjodih said:
Thanks Joy! And nope, didn't get mine yet and it's noon here. I'll email you now.

I didn't get mine yet either, but I think the server in down for like 12 hours....:(

I got mine late last night. Thanks Joy!

Okay I emailed [email protected] and still didn't get one. Now I wonder if she's even receiving emails with her server problem....

PM'd you Jodi....

Thanks a bunch hun!

Got mine Thursday night and a notice about the problems in the same batch of emails! Joy, you are great! I am so excited this month because I have 3 shows and one looks to be over $300... Now I know some of you have these $500-$1,000 shows but I haven't yet so I am really excited when I get one over $300!

I just did a fair booth and have 20 new contacts to send the Tasty Tidbits too as well! I am really excited about that!

Okay, I"m back... sorry Jodi... had some family things planned for today and I haven't been at my computer for more than 2 minutes at a time.

I am getting ready to resend right now... give me a few minutes.

Family things? How dare you? LOL Kidding Joy, no problem at all. I was really concerned that it was on MY end and if this was happening what else may I not be getting (from customers etc). Kelly did send it to me and I got it and I just got it from you too! So thank you, thank you, thank you and I'm not sure why I didn't get it the first time around but I DO appreciate your speedy response and effort to resend it! As I've said before and many others have as well YOU ROCK JOY!! HUGS!

I'm glad you got it. This week was a bit crazy with my database going wonky again.

I usually back it up every few days but even in a few days, I can get quite a few new subscribers and info changes, so I had to go back and figure out what had changed since my last save. All should be sent out now but (everyone else) let me know if you didn't get yours.

1. When will my order be shipped?

Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

2. How long does it take for an item to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location. Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days after they have been shipped.

3. Can I expedite my shipping?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time. However, we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible.

4. What happens if my order is delayed?

In the rare event of a delay, we will notify you via email with an updated estimated delivery date. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. You can also log into your account on our website to view the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Shell Northway
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • PampChefJoy