• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Do We Receive the Director's August Cn?

In summary, the CN should have been sent to directors around the middle of the month, but it may be late. Directors usually receive the CN around the 5th or 6th of the month.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Should I have received my August CN by now? By when are directors supposed to receive the CN? I know it's on-line and I've looked at it there, but I like having it in my hands so I can flip back and forth.

I never did get July's and had to have it sent to me at the end of the month.

I was wondering the same thing, esp. since I am in there! I haven't told my Mom yet~I want her to see it for herself!

I asked about it yesterday and the HO operator said they hadn't even gotten their copies yet (HO staff gets the consultant version) but we all should have them by next week - she said she thought something came out about them being delayed this month (I pointed out that the only thing we in the field got was that it would be online on August 1).

Hi Linda!

So glad you posted this. I thought I had thrown it away in junk papers that I tossed without looking through. I feel better now:).

So, I guess we've determined that it's late. By when do directors usually receive the CN?

pamperedlinda said:
So, I guess we've determined that it's late. By when do directors usually receive the CN?

I have been known to have it before the 1st of the month and then I have been known to wait until the 5th or so....can't recall it being this late before!
Then again, I don't remember there being an August CN in the past, only the Special Edition we get a NC.

There's always an August CN - I have them from since I started.

Linda, the Director edition has been coming around the 25th of the month at least for the last 6 months or so. It's rarely this late. I don't understand - if it's online they must have gone to print - well then - they could have "approved" it late because of the conference pictures and did the on line at the same time they released it to go to print...

Whatever... We'll get it this week! And then in a couple weeks we get September's.

Don't have mine either and the Spanish CN is not even online yet - the suspense me esta matando!! :) Since there are so few of us and we were all in the same wave most of the pictures the put in that edition will be of people I actually know!

Glad that it is posted online! I too have not received mine, but I have been too lazy to check my mailbox today too!

1. When will the Director's August CN be released?

The Director's August CN will typically be released on the first of the month, or the closest business day after the first. For example, if the first falls on a weekend or holiday, the CN will be released on the following business day.

2. Will the Director's August CN be available online?

Yes, the Director's August CN will be available for viewing and ordering on our website on the same day it is released. You can access it by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Director's Corner" section.

3. Can I receive a physical copy of the Director's August CN?

Yes, physical copies of the Director's August CN will be mailed out to all Directors and above. If you are a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you can request a physical copy by contacting our customer service team.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals in the Director's August CN?

Yes, the Director's August CN may include special promotions or deals exclusive to Directors and above. These promotions will be outlined in the CN and can also be viewed on our website.

5. Can I still place orders from the previous month's CN?

Yes, you can still place orders from the previous month's CN until the end of the month. However, keep in mind that some products may be sold out or on backorder by that time. It is best to place your orders as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • jcsmilez