• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Reality Show?

um...production skills were lacking a bit this past month. hahaWelcome back, and congrats on the remodel!You earned the products, not the tablecloth.You only have two more shows to close tonight, but once you do that, you'll have earned them!
DebPC
Staff member
I like Idol and Amazing Race!

American Idol is kinda a reality show right? I love that!

now... for an embarrassing confession..... I enjoy watching Rock of Love with Bret Michaels for some strange reason! Scott says he can't figure me out! LOL

I really like the amazing race I would love to go on that show but DH just laughs and says no way you have kids at home.

My fave is Survivor.........no doubt at all!!!!

I would have to go with Survivor...then American Idol...

Amazing race......and Americas Next Top Model...for some reason...I dunno

Oh and I forgot Project Runway!

Who earned the HWC guest products (and Table Cover)?Hey guys! i've been on a brief hiatus because my dh and I have COMPLETELY remodeling our house. We started January 5th and are still going but not as strong! We tore all of our carpet up and tiled each and every room in our house and painted every room as well new colors. Now my dh is building our new master bathroom and I've been trying to concentrate on PC again.

SO, I'm happy to say that I've turned in over $1250 each month to keep my leads and I earned the HWC trio bowl last month. I'm also happy to say that I earned the guest products as well as the table cover so I'm so EXCITED. :DI also have 5 more shows in the next 2 weeks and I had a show today that is at $525 in sales so I have less than $2k to go for Conference!

Sorry for the tagent but I've missed you all and I'll be on here more frequently!!

So, have you earned them too?:D

I earned all three products and the tablecloth! :)

I earned the products but not the tablecloth...

I earned em!

pampmomof3 said:
Hey guys! i've been on a brief hiatus because my dh and I have COMPLETELY remodeling our house. We started January 5th and are still going but not as strong! We tore all of our carpet up and tiled each and every room in our house and painted every room as well new colors. Now my dh is building our new master bathroom and I've been trying to concentrate on PC again.

SO, I'm happy to say that I've turned in over $1250 each month to keep my leads and I earned the HWC trio bowl last month. I'm also happy to say that I earned the guest products as well as the table cover so I'm so EXCITED. :DI also have 5 more shows in the next 2 weeks and I had a show today that is at $525 in sales so I have less than $2k to go for Conference!

Sorry for the tagent but I've missed you all and I'll be on here more frequently!!

So, have you earned them too?:D
I earned the products but not the table cloth.

I'm afraid that you can't count that show from today toward conference - the promotion starts tomorrow (3/16) and the shows have to be held and submitted.

I earned them! Have two more to close tonight, but once I do that, I'll have earned them!

Welcome back...and congrats on the remodel.

I earned the products, not the tablecloth.

OhmyDLM said:
I earned them! Have two more to close tonight, but once I do that, I'll have earned them!

Oh my gosh, so I just got off the phone with a host to close out her show. When I left her show earlier this week it was at $752 in commissionable sales, when we finished entering everything in with her outside orders tonight... I closed it at.... $1404!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :money:

Wow, haven't had one of those in a while and it's about time! Ha Ha. My other host I closed with tonight closed out at $650. Can't beat the commission check off those two shows, I did their shows Sunday and Monday night. Now that's a full time weeks/months paycheck in two days, I LOVE THIS BUSINESS!

YOWZA! Those are the best kind of show closings. Congrats!

I got the host product, guest products and cloth!!! I'm so excited because I didn't earn the host product or the apron last year...things are back on track!

Way to go, everyone!!

By the skin of my teeth (and by a total fluke) I earned the products, but no tablecloth. Only because we had friends over for dinner (not even one I made - we got take out) and she started looking at the catalog, she then ordered $136 worth of products! That enabled me to submit a 2nd show TONIGHT in time for the deadline because otherwise I didn't have enough for two catalog shows over $150. Woo hoo! I had pretty much written it off because my other March catalog show wasn't going to be ready to close by tonight because she only had $100 in orders. I'm so happy! My only cooking show of the month on the books is tomorrow. At least that one will count toward the conference incentive. I want to earn it for free!:)

got the guest products and the tablecloth! Wonder when it will ship?? =)

OhmyDLM said:
Oh my gosh, so I just got off the phone with a host to close out her show. When I left her show earlier this week it was at $752 in commissionable sales, when we finished entering everything in with her outside orders tonight... I closed it at.... $1404!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :money:

Wow, haven't had one of those in a while and it's about time! Ha Ha. My other host I closed with tonight closed out at $650. Can't beat the commission check off those two shows, I did their shows Sunday and Monday night. Now that's a full time weeks/months paycheck in two days, I LOVE THIS BUSINESS!

Wow!! RECRUIT HER!!!

ChefLoriG said:
got the guest products and the tablecloth! Wonder when it will ship?? =)

They said they'll ship mid-march.

OhmyDLM said:

Congrats Darcy! I second Carolyn, recruit her!! That's AWESOME!!

Congrats Becky as well! I LOVE surprises like that! :)

dannyzmom said:
Wow!! RECRUIT HER!!!

Oh I'm on it! I already gave her all the information and told her how wonderful I thought she's be at the business (She's one of those hosts who used ever business tool I provided her with to the fullest!). She's in love with the products too.

This is her hang up, she's a traveling X-ray tech and never really has a permanent home. She think's she wouldn't have a strong customer base moving around so much. I'm working on that objection, who knows, if's it's a "not now" it could be right for her in future, I'll definately keep up with her!

Plus, I REALLY liked her! Don't you just love to work with hosts like that!

I would think that as a x-ray tech, she would have great customers as I know we hospital folks are pretty much held captive when it comes to catalogs hanging around! She could do catalog shows no matter where she lands!

Related to What's Your Favorite Reality Show?

1. What is your favorite reality show?

My favorite reality show is The Great British Baking Show. I love seeing the creativity and skill of the bakers, and it's a fun and wholesome show to watch.

2. Why do you like watching reality shows?

I enjoy watching reality shows because they offer a glimpse into the lives of real people and their experiences. It's also entertaining to see the drama and challenges unfold.

3. Do you think reality shows are scripted?

While some reality shows may have some scripted elements, I believe that the majority of them are unscripted and rely on the natural interactions and actions of the contestants.

4. What do you think about the portrayal of reality show contestants?

I think the portrayal of reality show contestants can vary depending on the show. Some may be portrayed more positively or negatively, but ultimately, it's up to the viewers to form their own opinions about the contestants.

5. Are there any reality shows you would recommend?

Aside from The Great British Baking Show, I would also recommend Queer Eye and The Amazing Race. Both shows offer heartwarming and entertaining content that I think many people would enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNic