• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Host an Amazing Race Show Without an Oven?

In summary, the person needs help with their upcoming Amazing Race themed show due to their oven being broken. They are looking for recipes that do not require an oven and mention using a pre-cooked base for dishes such as Chocolate Chip Sensation and Tiramisu Brownie. They also suggest doing a Salsa Race activity with guests using ingredients such as onions, jalapeno pepper, tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I know there are threads on here about the Amazing Race show but I need some help with my show I have on Sunday. I want to do the Amazing Race show but I have to do it without any recipes that need to use an oven that are about the same amount of time to prepare. My hostess oven doesn't work. Thanks.
Sarah

I've done this a few times. I like using the recipes where the base is already cooked. Like the Chocolate Chip Sensation, Tiramisu Brownie, and there's a few others that use the croissant base. I love this theme show! :)

Trifle and...Trifles are good if you don't want to bake something.

Does she have a microwave? Maybe the second recipe could microwave.
I'm doing an Amazing Race show tomorrow night with a trifle and the jerk chicken nachos. I think the trifle is more involved but I worked them out to the same # of steps.

Or as said above- you can bake the crust or base of some recipe ahead of time.

Do a Salsa Race!!2 people ' same ingredients ' - 1 gets a knife /cutting board; the other gets chopper. (maybe give a 3rd the Salad Shears if you have them)suggestions: Small onions, pre-seeded Jalapeno pepper, small roma or cherry tomatoes, pre-pressed garlic in all, cilantro.Let the guests decide who wins the race!!

Awesome idea Scott!
scottcooks said:
Do a Salsa Race!!

2 people ' same ingredients ' - 1 gets a knife /cutting board; the other gets chopper. (maybe give a 3rd the Salad Shears if you have them)

suggestions: Small onions, pre-seeded Jalapeno pepper, small roma or cherry tomatoes, pre-pressed garlic in all, cilantro.

Let the guests decide who wins the race!!

Amazing idea Scott! For all the times I have searched through everything I think this is the first time someone suggested that.

Last edited:

1. What is the premise of the Amazing Race Show?

The Amazing Race Show is a reality competition series where teams of two race around the world, completing challenges and tasks to win a grand prize of $1 million.

2. How many seasons of the Amazing Race Show are there?

As of 2021, there have been 32 seasons of the Amazing Race Show aired, with the 33rd season set to premiere in 2022.

3. How do teams qualify to be on the Amazing Race Show?

Teams must apply and go through a rigorous casting process, which includes interviews, background checks, and physical and psychological evaluations.

4. How long does filming for the Amazing Race Show take?

Filming for the Amazing Race Show typically takes between 25-35 days, depending on the season and locations visited.

5. Can anyone participate in the Amazing Race Show?

Yes, anyone who is at least 21 years old and in good physical and mental health can apply to be on the Amazing Race Show. However, all team members must have a pre-existing relationship, such as friends, family members, or co-workers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jla8279
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • 1PamperedMommy