• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's the Secret to the Top-Rated Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

In summary, the Cheeseburger sliders seem really good for a show. Lots of people are saying they are bland, but I plan on using the trio bowl to have mayo, ketchup and mustard in for guests to add to their slider. Course
DebPC
Staff member
I am starting think what I might like to offer my September hosts for a recipe. Are there any new sure fire winners yet?

The Cheeseburger sliders seem really good for a show. Lots of people are saying they are bland, but I plan on using the trio bowl to have mayo, ketchup and mustard in for guests to add to their slider. Course you can always ask the host what they use to season their hamburgers when they cook out and use the same thing.

Chef Kearns said:
The Cheeseburger sliders seem really good for a show. Lots of people are saying they are bland, but I plan on using the trio bowl to have mayo, ketchup and mustard in for guests to add to their slider. Course you can always ask the host what they use to season their hamburgers when they cook out and use the same thing.

Cute idea with the bowl!

I loved the Spinach Carbonara Pizza and the French Bread Pizza Bites use lots of tools and tasted AWESOME! My guests loved both of these recipes.

That Peanut Butter Cup Torte (is that the correct title--you know the one I mean!!) is to die for--just have to be careful the top one doesn't crumble when you put it together. The first time I made it, I just ended up crumbling it into pieces, added the candy and topping--it still looked good and tasted better!
I also love the Spinach Carbonara Pizza, and am definitely offering the Mini-Cheeseburgers--made these for my family twice already! Can't wait to try the White Chili--I'm thinking of offering this at my Power Cooking Clinic on the 12th!

Power cooking CHicken---Cuz they said we were going to have it---luckily someone has a mock one set up----8 Power cooking and
one happy hour---

lisagoins said:
That Peanut Butter Cup Torte (is that the correct title--you know the one I mean!!) is to die for--just have to be careful the top one doesn't crumble when you put it together. The first time I made it, I just ended up crumbling it into pieces, added the candy and topping--it still looked good and tasted better!
I also love the Spinach Carbonara Pizza, and am definitely offering the Mini-Cheeseburgers--made these for my family twice already! Can't wait to try the White Chili--I'm thinking of offering this at my Power Cooking Clinic on the 12th!

the White Chicken Chili is FANTASTIC!!!!!

For our Food Fest September meeting where everyone brings a dish from one of the new cookbooks. I am bringing the Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops. But I want to make them halloweenish themed. Main prob. will be finding a cane with fall colors.

Chef Kearns said:

If they are around 50...they will have good heartburn as I did without the seasonings!!!:bugeye:

Has anyone made the Mediterranean Cheese Spread in the S/B yet?This sounds good.

Happy Chef said:
For our Food Fest September meeting where everyone brings a dish from one of the new cookbooks. I am bringing the Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops. But I want to make them halloweenish themed. Main prob. will be finding a cane with fall colors.

I wish I could remember where in Milwaukee that you can get those candy sticks in lots of different flavors. They're like candy canes but straight. I know Cracker Barrell has them but so do a lot of stores with specialty candy. There are several "fall flavors" in them - cinnamon, candy apple...

I know before Christmas many stores have all the dirrerent flavors and colors in the canes- but couldn't find any now. If you think of the place I'd love to know.

baked mediterranean cheese spread is out of this world good. Didn't quite get the ball made, just kind of "molded" it on the stone. Guests went wild for it.

Happy Chef said:
I know before Christmas many stores have all the dirrerent flavors and colors in the canes- but couldn't find any now. If you think of the place I'd love to know.

bob evans and cracker barrell

Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Rated number one at my Host Appreciation event and at my team's recipe round-up. Even DH liked it (no small feat!)

legacypc46 said:
Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Rated number one at my Host Appreciation event and at my team's recipe round-up. Even DH liked it (no small feat!)

I loved it too so I asked my newest recruit what was in there. Umm, I was like no wonder I liked it! All fattening stuff!! :eek::eek:

Related to What's the Secret to the Top-Rated Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

1. What type of recipes are included in the "Great New Recipes in New Sb" book?

The "Great New Recipes in New Sb" book includes a variety of recipes for different meals and occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

2. Are the recipes in the book suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Great New Recipes in New Sb" book includes recipes for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

3. Can I purchase the "Great New Recipes in New Sb" book online?

Yes, the book can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find at local grocery stores?

Most of the ingredients for the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased at a specialty store or online.

5. Are there any tips or tricks included in the book to make cooking easier?

Yes, the "Great New Recipes in New Sb" book includes helpful tips and tricks to make cooking easier, as well as suggestions for substitutions and variations on the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • shorelinecef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • Karen Weber