• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Latest on the Sheetans??

In summary, Sheetans are high-quality baking sheets offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. They are made from heavy-duty aluminum with a unique non-stick coating, making them different from other baking sheets. Sheetans are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. They can be used in the oven and on the stovetop, but low to medium heat is advised. To care for Sheetans, avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners, and do not cut on the surface of the baking sheet.
redsoxgirl
The last I remember hearing was that HO was going to be contacting the hosts and asking them to let those customers know and that they coule wait or get something else.

None of my hosts have heard from HO and people are starting to be a bit annoyed that it's been so long.

Any idea on when they'll be available and when we should be getting new updates??

At we selling a new product "Sheetans"? LOL

I am not sure what the hold up is. Jrstephens was on top of it --- but has since had her baby.

I would give HO a call. I saw in the shoutbox earlier there was NO wait time!

Blame it on baby brain LOL

Well geez - having a baby isn't enough of a reason to stop keeping us informed Jennifer! Sheesh! ;)

I'll give hem a call tonight. I've got some credit card stuff I have to go over with them as well.

Thanks V

The note they sent April 14 said that it would be about a month until there was an update. So they've got about a week to go.

I don't think they are coming back :(

Jennifer had her baby??? Where did I miss that???

stefani2 said:
I don't think they are coming back :(

Did I miss something? Are you sure Jenna?

Everytime I see this I think:"Remember the Titans"Sheetans sounds like a similar group.

Related to What's the Latest on the Sheetans??

1. What are Sheetans?

Sheetans are a line of high-quality, durable and versatile baking sheets offered by Pampered Chef. They are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. What makes Sheetans different from other baking sheets?

Sheetans are made from heavy-duty aluminum that provides even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. They also have a unique non-stick coating that allows for easy release of food and easy cleanup.

3. Are Sheetans dishwasher safe?

Yes, Sheetans are dishwasher safe. However, for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product, we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water.

4. Can Sheetans be used in the oven and on the stovetop?

Yes, Sheetans are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used on the stovetop. However, we recommend using low to medium heat to prevent warping or damaging the non-stick coating.

5. How do I care for my Sheetans?

To ensure the longevity of your Sheetans, we recommend avoiding metal utensils and abrasive cleaners. Instead, use nylon, silicone or wooden utensils and gentle dish soap for cleaning. Also, avoid cutting on the surface of the baking sheet to prevent scratches and damage to the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithmel
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies