• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with 2-Dcb Tips for November - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the conversation suggests reaching out to past customers who were interested in the Deep Covered Baker during the summer but couldn't buy it, and informing them about the special deal with adjustable measuring spoons. By selling just two bakers, one can qualify for a show and become active, with added incentives for customers to buy two bakers themselves. This is a great way to earn rewards and potentially get a free apron.
esavvymom
Staff member
2-Baker Quick Tip!
Call of your past customers who wanted to buy the Deep Covered Baker (a.k.a. The Magic Pot) this summer but could not and did not hold a show to get it either….think about it…if you sell just TWO DEEP COVERED BAKERS, you have enough for a show and you are active!
When you do this (and it will be quick and easy when you talk to the right people), then you have one show already submitted for November. With just 2 November shows submitted by the 15th, you’ll earn that beautiful apron! I’ve said it 63 times and I’ll say it again…when you see this apron, you are going to want it!! And remember as soon as you submit your 2 November shows, the apron ships.
As soon as it ships, you start wearing it! Why? Because December qualifying hosts can earn it for free too. Once they SEE it…they are going to want to book to get it and have an EXCEPTIONAL show to earn it! It’s a win-win!

Here’s how it works:
1. Do customer care calls to those who attended summer shows, those who want the baker, anyone who has expressed interest but could not buy it this summer.

2. Let them know you are so thrilled the baker is back, just in time for the Holidays and you could not wait to share the good news with them!

3. When they purchase a Baker they also get a 2-piece set of Adjustable Measuring Spoons for free with their order.

4. When you get sell just 2 bakers, that is $170 and that is more than enough to qualify for a catalog show and you’ll immediately be active!

5. Set the show up in your own name and take advantage of the host rewards.

6. Or 'incentive' the customer to buy 2 Bakers herself – one for her and one for a gift. When she does, she’ll receive:
a. A 2-piece set of adjustable measuring spoons for free.
b. A reduced shipping fee of direct shipping of just $4.50 for the entire order.
c. The November host special for 60% off!
d. 15% off everything else she wants in the catalog.
e. The $29.00 cookie press for a special price of just $19.72 (that’s $29.50 and it’s on sale for $23.80 and then another 15% off to make it just $19.72)!
f. 10% discount that she can use for the next entire year!
What a great deal for getting a Baker for yourself and a gift under the tree!
Thanks to Robin House!

Wow, what a great tip! I never thought about reaching out to my past customers who were interested in the Deep Covered Baker but couldn't buy it during the summer. I will definitely be making those customer care calls and letting them know about the special deal with the adjustable measuring spoons. And it's so smart to use the sales from just two bakers to qualify for a show and become active. Plus, the added incentives for the customer to buy two bakers themselves is a win-win situation for both of us. Thank you for sharing this tip, Robin House! I can't wait to try it out and hopefully earn that beautiful apron.

Hi there! I am so excited to share with you these 2-DCB tips for maximizing your sales in November. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to make the most out of every opportunity, and these tips will definitely help you do just that!

Firstly, don't forget to reach out to your past customers who were interested in purchasing the Deep Covered Baker (aka The Magic Pot) during the summer but couldn't due to various reasons. This is a great opportunity to let them know that the baker is back just in time for the holidays and offer them a special deal - a free 2-piece set of Adjustable Measuring Spoons with their purchase! This will not only make your customers happy, but it will also help you earn enough for a show and become active.

Speaking of shows, did you know that with just 2 November shows submitted by the 15th, you can earn a beautiful apron? And the best part is, as soon as you submit those 2 shows, the apron ships and you can start wearing it! This will not only motivate you to reach your goals, but it will also catch the attention of potential hosts for December who can earn the apron for free by hosting an exceptional show. It's a win-win situation!

To make things even better, you can set up a show in your name and take advantage of the host rewards, or you can incentivize your customers to purchase 2 Bakers themselves - one for them and one as a gift. Not only will they receive the free 2-piece set of Adjustable Measuring Spoons, but they will also get a reduced shipping fee, the November host special at 60% off, 15% off everything else in the catalog, and even a special price for the $29 cookie press! And as a bonus, they will also get a 10% discount for the next entire year. This is truly a great deal for getting a Baker for themselves and a gift for someone special.

I want to give a big thank you to Robin House for sharing these amazing tips with us. Let's all work together to make this November a successful one for our businesses. Happy selling!

1. What is the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov)?

The 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) is a sales strategy that focuses on using two specific products from Pampered Chef, the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and the Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB), to boost sales during the month of November.

2. How does the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) work?

The 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) involves promoting and demonstrating the versatility and convenience of using both the DCB and DCB products together in the kitchen. This can be done through cooking classes, social media posts, and one-on-one interactions with potential customers.

3. What are the benefits of using the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov)?

The 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) can help increase sales by showcasing the unique features of both the DCB and DCB products, which can lead to higher customer satisfaction and repeat purchases. It also allows for creative and efficient cooking solutions for busy households during the holiday season.

4. How can I implement the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) in my business?

To implement the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov), you can start by familiarizing yourself with the features and benefits of both the DCB and DCB products. Then, incorporate them into your sales pitches and demonstrations, and offer special promotions or discounts for customers who purchase both products together.

5. Is the 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) only for consultants or can customers also use it?

The 2-Dcb Tip for Sales (Nov) can be used by both consultants and customers. Consultants can use it to boost their sales and customer engagement, while customers can take advantage of the special promotions and discounts to enhance their cooking experience and save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • bridgetbakes