• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Whats the Clostest to Christmas You've Ever Done a Show?

In summary, the speaker has done a show on December 23rd, close to Christmas, and mentions the challenges and benefits of doing a show during this busy time. They also mention offering special deals and discounts for holiday shows and give tips for hosting a successful one, such as planning ahead and incorporating a holiday theme. Some popular holiday products at Pampered Chef include their Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Festive Faves Cookbook, as well as holiday-themed kitchen tools and gadgets.
DebPC
Staff member
I did one on the 17th many years ago. It was a week past the cut off back then- so everyone knew they'd get their things after the holidays. it was like a ladies night out and turned out great. A also did one for a teacher during the break between Christmas and New Years- her idea and it also turned well.

the 15th...the cut off date. Doing another one this year.

Happy Chef said:
I did one on the 17th many years ago. It was a week past the cut off back then- so everyone knew they'd get their things after the holidays. it was like a ladies night out and turned out great. A also did one for a teacher during the break between Christmas and New Years- her idea and it also turned well.

Mine was a luncheon the week before Christmas and ended up being $750! I was thrilled. :)

I had a show on 12/15 this year. Just barely broke $200. It was snowing badly here that day so it hurt her attendance.

This year I did one on the cut-off date, the 15th. Last year I had a gal request the 21st...so we did it. Her friends knew they'd get their stuff after the new year.

I submitted one on the 23rd last year, I goofed when I entered it though, and I can't remember what the actual show date was. I think it was around the 17th. They were JWs so they didn't care when they got thier stuff.

Related to Whats the Clostest to Christmas You've Ever Done a Show?

What is the closest to Christmas you've ever done a show?

The closest to Christmas I've ever done a show was on December 23rd. It was a last minute booking and the host wanted to have a fun holiday party with her friends before the chaotic Christmas festivities began.

Is it harder to do a show close to Christmas?

It can be more challenging to do a show close to Christmas because everyone is busy with holiday preparations and events. However, it can also be a great time to showcase our holiday products and help customers with their holiday shopping.

Do you have any special deals or discounts for shows close to Christmas?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts for shows close to Christmas. We understand that our customers are looking for great holiday gifts and we want to make it easier for them to purchase our products.

Do you have any tips for hosting a successful holiday show?

Some tips for hosting a successful holiday show include planning ahead, inviting friends and family, and incorporating a holiday theme into the show. It's also helpful to have a variety of products that can be used as gifts for different people on your list.

What are some popular holiday products at Pampered Chef?

Some popular holiday products at Pampered Chef include our Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Air Fryer, and our Festive Faves Cookbook. We also have a variety of holiday-themed kitchen tools and gadgets that make great gifts for foodies and home cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates