• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Increase Sales during Sell-A-Thon with The Pampered Chef?

I think the majority of people added the $10 to get the rub. It's a great idea, and I think it's a great way to get people to order multiple times.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I really want to earn more than level 1 this time around for Sell-A-Thon, so I did an added special to the guest special. Attached is my flyer that I made for it.

Attachments

• June 2007 Special Guest Special.doc
    287.5 KB · Views: 383
That is a cute idea.... I have been thinking of ideas that I could do for summer shows!!!

Looks great. I converted to PDF for those that don't have word.

Attachments

• June 2007 Special Guest Special.pdf
    297.4 KB · Views: 301
Thanks! I don't have Adobe professional or Publisher, so I am always grateful for y'all's help on that sorta stuff!

Great Job Alison! I'll have to steal it for the future!!!:D

Alison - what a natural and inventive idea! That is a great pairing - but w/o spending alot of extra money! Good Job!

Thanks Alison!! I WILL be using this!

That is a terrific idea ... thank you for sharing. My June bookings are actually looking pretty good (right now that is). I wonder how I could incorporate this for July and August.

Great idea. Great flyer.

What if you use the spices for guests who spend more than $100?? That would maybe push a few people to a bit higher sales total???

Thanks for sharing.

CuteLove the idea. I am new and apprecaite all of the ideas I can get!!
Thanks

If I add to the guest special, I tend to have them spend $70 for the additional gift. That way, the $10 increase pays for their gift. I did this in March so they received two seasonings. Seasonings are the perfect additional gift (I tend to add the BBQ Rub if I'm choosing) since they may become a repeat order. I also am sure to add my info to each bottle if possible (give stickers to your hosts!) so they can easily contact me to reorder.

oh - love the reorder sticker idea!!

I JUST started doing it. I have a friend that sells Usborne Books and puts her sticker on them so they can easily contact her or gives stickers to hosts to put on the books. Can't do that with most of our products, but it works for seasoning!

Jules711 said:
If I add to the guest special, I tend to have them spend $70 for the additional gift. That way, the $10 increase pays for their gift. I did this in March so they received two seasonings. Seasonings are the perfect additional gift (I tend to add the BBQ Rub if I'm choosing) since they may become a repeat order. I also am sure to add my info to each bottle if possible (give stickers to your hosts!) so they can easily contact me to reorder.

I love this idea of putting your sticker on it for reorder! That is so great! How many people added the extra $10 to get a rub when you did it? I really like the idea, I just want to make sure that the number won't scare people away. (I guess I'm just so used to $60 now, that it doesn't seem like a lot, but that extra $10 might make me weary about spending so much, if that makes any sense)

Related to What's the Best Way to Increase Sales during Sell-A-Thon with The Pampered Chef?

1. What is the "My Personal June Guest Special"?

The "My Personal June Guest Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of June. It is an exclusive offer for hosts who book and hold a party during the month of June.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the month of June?

By hosting a party during the month of June, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the "My Personal June Guest Special" which includes discounted products and exclusive offers. You will also have the chance to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

3. How can I book a party for the month of June?

You can book a party for the month of June by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you.

4. Is the "My Personal June Guest Special" available for online parties?

Yes, the "My Personal June Guest Special" is available for both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a special host link to share with your guests for the online party.

5. Can I combine the "My Personal June Guest Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "My Personal June Guest Special" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies