• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is June the Best Time for a Sell-A-Thon?

In summary, Gillian is a very positive person who has had some bad luck in the past, but is hoping to have a good June this year. She is expecting her third child and is prepared to have her sixth show to qualify for the consultant incentive.
MeesMom3
I haven't been in PC long enough to know if the sell-a-thon is always in June. Can someone tell me? If so, than I have got to start planning my summer NOW because last year I sold NOTHING in June and I couldn't even PAY anyone to host a show! So needless to say, I didn't earn any fall/winter products and I don't want that to happen this year.

I think it is. June had always been a very slow month for shows, but that was proven wrong a couple of years ago when hosts were offered double host benefits. It was the biggest month in PC history, beating out even holiday sales.

Basically, your attitude is what will book shows. When they offered double host benefits, I spent alot of time on the phone giving everyone the opportunity to take advantage of the deal. Your excitement will book the shows. Also, building up April and May will snowball into June. The hard work or lack of work you do today will really show results in 90 days. So, if you want a full June, you need to work really hard for the next 2 weeks (focusing on April and May first) which will snowball into June.

I have a very positive attitude and do work extremely hard at my business. I just had some bad luck last year. I was just wanting to know the sell-a-thon information from those who have been in PC longer than me. If it is always in June, I will begin preparing for that. Thank you for the information.

The host specials are up on CC for june and it is not double host benefits - its the chillzane's or the steak knives. No informatioin has yet been released about consultant incentives.

MeesMom3 said:
I have a very positive attitude and do work extremely hard at my business. I just had some bad luck last year. I was just wanting to know the sell-a-thon information from those who have been in PC longer than me. If it is always in June, I will begin preparing for that. Thank you for the information.

In the time I have been with PC, it has been in June....and I've started working to make sure I have a good June too!;) Last year I worked my tail off because we were gone the last 2 weeks of June - turned in 7 shows in 2 weeks and $3800 in sales(Earned level 2)....This year, I want the whole she-bang! I HATE having to buy stuff I could have earned for free! Oh- and this year, I have the whole month to work with! Yipee!

It is usually in June and December, but this past year they changed it to June and November. Hopefully they will stick with that so we can plan ahead! I am extra scared because June is sellathon, the month I am due, and will be my first month out of the director training period! YIKES!!

I can't imagine that they would move it all all...because I think they want us to earn it before we know what the new products are, and they will be announced at Leadership in July...so I am definitely planning to fill June.

gilliandanielle said:
It is usually in June and December, but this past year they changed it to June and November. Hopefully they will stick with that so we can plan ahead! I am extra scared because June is sellathon, the month I am due, and will be my first month out of the director training period! YIKES!!

Gillian, by "I am due", I assume you are pregnant. Congratulations! You can do it. I signed up to be a consultant and had my 1st show less than 1 month before having my 3rd child! At the time is was 6 shows to qualify. I had my
6th show on February 4th and had my son on February 10th. I just gave my hubby instructions on how to close a show and he did it while I was in the hospital!

MeesMom3 said:
Gillian, by "I am due", I assume you are pregnant. Congratulations! You can do it. I signed up to be a consultant and had my 1st show less than 1 month before having my 3rd child! At the time is was 6 shows to qualify. I had my
6th show on February 4th and had my son on February 10th. I just gave my hubby instructions on how to close a show and he did it while I was in the hospital!
LOL! I signed when I was pregnant with my second but I didn't know yet! We found out the day after my first show. I went inactive after I delivered him and am terrified to lose everything (career sales, recruits, & directorship!) again. My DH would never close a show for me (and I wouldn't let him!) but I could just have my laptop at the hospital. I am due June 19th, but will deliver in late May most likely!

tlennhoff said:
The host specials are up on CC for june and it is not double host benefits - its the chillzane's or the steak knives. No informatioin has yet been released about consultant incentives.

I think the Chillzanne and steak knives will be hugely popular! If we can get them going on the forged knives and then they'll want the steak knives at this special for sure.

gilliandanielle said:

I had alot of success with a Baby Is Due sale to pull up my sales.

That is a good idea! I met an OB/GYN at my neighbor's show on Friday and told her she has to host for me in June just in case! She declined a cooking show but is doing a March catalog show...

Related to Is June the Best Time for a Sell-A-Thon?

1. Is the June Sell-A-Thon a yearly event?

Yes, the June Sell-A-Thon is an annual event that takes place every June.

2. What products are included in the June Sell-A-Thon?

The June Sell-A-Thon includes a variety of products from our catalog, including new releases and popular items.

3. How long does the June Sell-A-Thon last?

The June Sell-A-Thon typically lasts for the entire month of June.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers during the June Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, there are often special discounts and offers available during the June Sell-A-Thon. These can vary each year, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during the June Sell-A-Thon?

Absolutely! Host rewards can still be earned during the June Sell-A-Thon. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party during this event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • TWine120