• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Dec. 4)

In summary, Becky is cooking a chili and cornbread dinner, the furry guy is going to have steak, sweet potatoes, and the remnants of the gingerbread pumpkin trifle, and the parents are going to have leftovers.
rennea
Gold Member
Well tonight is Chinese night at our house. The one night a week I don't cook;)

That sounds good! I'll probably be having left over mac and cheese that I made the other night.

We are Atteding a holiday party tonight at our childrens health care providers.Everyone is bringing something, we are bringing stuffing:)

I have Homemade Split Pea Soup w/ Sausage in the Crockpot. I have a crusty multigrain bread I'll serve with it.

It's a show night - and soup sounding really good - cold, snowy day here today.

Here is the recipe I'm using - from Allrecipes.Com

INGREDIENTS
1 pound dried split peas
10 cups water
1 pound smoked sausage of your choice, sliced
5 cubes chicken bouillon
1 1/2 cups chopped carrot
1 cup chopped celery
2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 bay leaves
1 onion, chopped

DIRECTIONS
In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine the peas, water, sausage, bouillon, carrot, celery, potatoes, garlic powder, oregano, bay leaves, and onion.
Cover, and cook on High for 4 to 5 hours. Remove bay leaves before ladling into bowls.

That sounds really good Becky!I am making either Tater Tot casserole (power cooking, out of the freezer) or pork tenderloin (if it's thawed yet).

Hamburger Stroganoff

It is actually the recipe from the Power Cooking series, but I"ve been making it for years! It's a family fave!

I have my husbands Company Christmas Party tonight so I will be having Grilled Tuna and he is having Filet Mignon! YUM! So I am cooking my parents (babysitters tonight) San Francisco Pork Chops over butter egg noodles and garden peas! YUM YUM for them too!

Beef quesadillas over here.

Beef stew in the slow cooker.

We're grabbing dinner out so we can be at the local hospital for their annual tree lighting event. The kids get to visit with Santa, so it's a tradition for us now. :) We don't eat out much anymore, so it'll be a nice treat to have someone cook and clean up afterward!

Something out. We have family pictures tonight & then we'll go see Santa. :)

I am a child care provider in my friends home (we have 10 kids from 8 months - 4 years) and we belong to an association of home providers. We have our Christmas party tonight at an Italian restaurant. Should be lots of fun we are doing a Yankee Swap, so good food, great friends and I come home with a gift too. It doesn't get much better than that.

Tomorrow night I have my DH's Christmas party so no cooking 3 nights this week, gotta love that!!

I desperately need to go to the grocery store, everytime I think of something to make, I have to follow it with a nope, don't have such and such ingredient...

We're having leftovers. I'm having leftover chili and cornbread. The Furry Guy will probably have steak, sweet potatoes, and the remnants of the Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle.I've got Holiday Yummies in the oven right now.

Finally cooking up some steaks that have been marinating for 3 days - hopefully they are still good and not spoiled!!!!Probably some mashed potatoes and corn on the side...looking to make some bread and then some cranberry bark.

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? (Dec. 4)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning program?

The "What's for Dinner?" program is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes to make meal planning and preparation easier for busy families.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" program cost?

The cost of the "What's for Dinner?" program varies depending on the subscription plan chosen. The Basic plan is $9.99 per month, the Deluxe plan is $14.99 per month, and the Premium plan is $19.99 per month.

3. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" program allows you to customize your meal plans based on dietary preferences and restrictions. You can filter recipes by dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free.

4. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program are tested and designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or mobile app.

5. Can I access past meal plans and recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" program?

Yes, with a subscription to the "What's for Dinner?" program, you will have access to all past meal plans and recipes. This allows for flexibility in meal planning and the ability to revisit favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rennea