• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Nov.6) Goodmorning.

In summary, Goodmorning. Today is DS's birthday, so exH and I are taking him to Benihana - one of those Japanese places where they cook the food in front of you with a lot of flair. We want him to eat healthier and he does like shrimp. We're also having pizza tonight.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning.

Well tonight I get out of cooking. Thursday nights around here are Chinese nights! I always get home from work late on Thursdays and now that Grey's is on God forbid that I miss it:p

Thanks for the Chinese idea. I have some stirfry vegetable kits in the freezer from TJ's, so, it will be stirfry -- probably chicken.

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of something really special for DH for dinner.

Possibly BBQ'd Ribs w/ sweet potatoes. I know he likes that.

ribeye, roasted asparagus, baked potatoes, greek salad and sliced tomatoes

veggie lasagna (though I have not been sticking to waht I decide I'm making in the morning somehting alway sseems to bec oming up and then I make somethign else...)

probably sloppy joesI mean, we'll probably have sloppy joes. They'll definitely be sloppy. :)

Today is DS's birthday, so exH and I are taking him to Benihana - one of those Japanese places where they cook the food in front of you with a lot of flair. We want him to eat healthier and he does like shrimp.

It's his 12th birthday, so he's finally old enough to ride in the front seat of the car. He grinned all the way to school this morning :)

Chicken Tortilla Cassrole in the DCB.

Italian Sausage in Red Sauce, with pasta and garlic bites.

I have a roast in the crockpot. I will add potatoes and carrots later. I am assuming my house smells great, but I can not smell because I am so congested today.

I am not sure yet. I was thinking maybe spaghetti, but I don't know for sure.

Greys!!!! I LOVE Grey's!!! Thank goodness for DVR!!!!

Okay - here is the final menu!

Pork Loin roasted with sweet potatoes, creamed spinach, and fruit salad (with the persimmons, bananas, and raspberries I bought at Costco today!)

We were going to have spaghetti last night, but DH decided to take me and DD out to dinner, so we're having spaghetti, salad, and crescent rolls tonight for dinner.

We're having tacos! I LOVE taco nights!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - here is the final menu!

Pork Loin roasted with sweet potatoes, creamed spinach, and fruit salad (with the persimmons, bananas, and raspberries I bought at Costco today!)

How are you doing your creamed spinach?

The kind I always bought at Walmart did not get put back on the shelf for some reason after that spinach scare, but all other spinach got put back.

It causes a problem for me when I want the Spinach Artichoke Dip in All the Best too. It does not taste as good with chopped spinach in it.

I have thought about trying to make a bunch and freezing it.

I'm making DH chicken and rice...I might make my chicken into capellini pomodoro (DH won't eat that).Then I have to make some homemade mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes for Sammie's school tomorrow. The are having an Indian feed (studying Native Americans).

I got stuck here at home waiting for a couple of guys from a salvage yard who never showed up. So I couldn't get to the store for buns for sloppy joes. Luckily, I had a tube of Recipe Creations dough in the fridge. So we had a sloppy joe pizza - crescent roll crust, topped with sloppy joe meat and cheese.

jrstephens said:
How are you doing your creamed spinach?

The kind I always bought at Walmart did not get put back on the shelf for some reason after that spinach scare, but all other spinach got put back.

It causes a problem for me when I want the Spinach Artichoke Dip in All the Best too. It does not taste as good with chopped spinach in it.

I have thought about trying to make a bunch and freezing it.

Are you ready? Mine is so hard to make!:eek:;)

I take a box of Green Giant Creamed Spinach, and slit it open while it's still frozen - then put it in the small oval baker. I thaw it in the microwave, then mix in about 1/4 cup sour cream, and press in a clove of garlic, and then heat it for about 3-4 minutes in the microwave.:D

Often, Meijers will have the Green Giant Boxed veggies 10 for $10 - and I stock up then. DS says we should have creamed spinach every night!

Teresa Lynn said:
ribeye, roasted asparagus, baked potatoes, greek salad and sliced tomatoes

I also had Rib Eye with asparagus! But I made white rice instead of baked potatoes.

I don't know, but I am starving! Actually, the boys had pizza from frozen. I went to a volleyball match. We won! Now, I need to eat.

White Chix chili, but I made it too spicy! :( Otherwise it was GOOD!

Related to What's for Dinner? (Nov.6) Goodmorning.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" meal plan?

The "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" meal plan is a curated selection of recipes and meal ideas from Pampered Chef for the week of November 6th. It includes a variety of dishes for different dietary preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

2. How many meals are included in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan?

There are five meals included in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan, one for each weekday of the week. The plan also includes a shopping list and prep-ahead tips to make meal planning and preparation easier.

3. Are the ingredients for the meals included in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the meals in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan are easy to find at most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly and can be customized to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

4. How difficult are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan?

The recipes in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan range from easy to moderate in difficulty. They are designed to be simple and manageable for home cooks of all levels, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

5. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in the "What's for Dinner? (Nov.6)" plan to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The recipes are flexible and can be adjusted to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies