• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, February 4

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Thursday, February 4 is a flexible collection of easy and delicious recipes that are suitable for all dietary restrictions. They can be made with basic kitchen equipment and can be modified to accommodate personal taste preferences or dietary needs. A new meal plan is released every week, and past plans can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or app.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...twinmom!!!!! Have a great day, today!

Tonight I think I am going to make chicken parmesan w/pasta...had no idea what was on tonights menu until I read either Tues. or Wed. thread and a few other people were making that...thanks for the idea!

Have a warm day...44 days until spring!!!

We had that Tuesday for dinner. Yummy! DH has the leftovers in his lunch today.

Tonight I'll be doing some kind of baked fish. DS likes it best with a crunchy topping that I make, so I may do that. I have Flounder, and Swai in the freezer, so one of those will be pulled out. I'll do roasted butternut squash, and a brown rice pilaf to go with it.

The next two nights, DH and DS are on their own - since I'll be gone for Spring Launch!

Grilled Steak, fries, yellow squash (for me) and a salad.

White chicken chili from SBRC with a modification or two, a few sweet potato fries - salad for me- and After Dinner Mint triangles for dessert. Oh, I had some ADMT as an appetizer too. :)

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...twinmom!!!!! Have a great day, today!

Tonight I think I am going to make chicken parmesan w/pasta...had no idea what was on tonights menu until I read either Tues. or Wed. thread and a few other people were making that...thanks for the idea!

Have a warm day...44 days until spring!!!

Sounds good whats the recipe

Related to What's for Dinner...thursday, February 4

What is the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Thursday, February 4?

The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Thursday, February 4 is a collection of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for a weeknight dinner. It includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert.

Are the "What's for Dinner" recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner" recipes are designed to be flexible and can be adapted to accommodate various dietary restrictions. We provide alternative ingredient options and substitution suggestions for common allergens.

Do I need any special equipment to make the "What's for Dinner" recipes?

No, the "What's for Dinner" recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment that most households already have. However, some recipes may require a specific kitchen tool, which will be listed in the ingredients list and can also be purchased through Pampered Chef.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the "What's for Dinner" recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the "What's for Dinner" recipes to suit your taste preferences or dietary needs. We provide alternative ingredient options and suggestions for modifications in each recipe.

How often are new "What's for Dinner" meal plans released?

We release a new "What's for Dinner" meal plan every week, so there is always a fresh selection of recipes to choose from. You can access past meal plans through the Pampered Chef website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara