• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, February 17

In summary, the featured recipe for What's for Dinner on February 17 is the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, which is a hearty and flavorful meal perfect for a cold winter night. The ingredients for this dish include beef stew meat, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, sour cream, and egg noodles. It takes about 8 hours to cook on low in a slow cooker, with a prep time of only 20 minutes. Substitutions can be made for some of the ingredients, but this may affect the taste and texture. More recipes for What's for Dinner on February 17 can be found on the website, along with a weekly meal planner for new recipe ideas
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!! Happy Hump Day...

Happy Birthday to cheffers...WRFRENZ, pampered Kaen amd erinyourpclady...have a super day!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making something w/chicken...not sure what....maybe a chicken pot pie or whatever floats my boat;)!!!!

31 days until Spring!!!!!:love: gotta hit that tredmill.....harder..uughh..

:frowning:That sounds delicious! If you're feeling adventurous, maybe try a new recipe or something with unique flavors. 31 days until Spring is exciting! Make sure to enjoy the last days of Winter and get outdoors as much as you can. Have a great day!

Good morning and happy Hump Day to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffers, WRFRENZ, pampered Kaen, and erinyourpclady! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with lots of love and happiness.

As for dinner, chicken pot pie sounds delicious! Or maybe some grilled chicken with veggies? Either way, I'm sure it will be delicious. And I totally feel you on the treadmill, gotta get those spring bodies ready! Let's push through together. Have a great day!

Related to What's for Dinner...wednesday, February 17

1. What is the featured recipe for What's for Dinner on February 17?

The featured recipe for What's for Dinner on February 17 is the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It is a delicious and hearty meal that is perfect for a cold winter night.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

The ingredients for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff include beef stew meat, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, sour cream, and egg noodles. You can find the full recipe and ingredient list on our website.

3. How long does it take to make the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

The Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff takes about 8 hours to cook on low in a slow cooker. However, the prep time is only about 20 minutes, making it a convenient and easy meal for a busy weeknight.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. For example, you can use chicken instead of beef, or you can use vegetable broth instead of beef broth for a vegetarian option. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

5. Can I find more recipes for What's for Dinner on February 17 on your website?

Yes, you can find more recipes for What's for Dinner on February 17 on our website. We have a variety of delicious and easy dinner recipes for every day of the week. You can also sign up for our weekly meal planner to receive new recipe ideas every week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara