• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, September 23

In summary, the event "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23" will feature a menu of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. There will also be exclusive promotions and discounts available. To join, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages at the designated time and participate in the live-streamed cooking demos and discussions. While you do not need any specific Pampered Chef products to participate, having them on hand may make it easier. And yes, you can ask questions and interact with the hosts during the event.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!:chef::angel::thumbup:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....adventurechef and smarteez2..... have a super day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making linguine w/white clam sauce...just have to run to the store and get the littleneck clams and some italian bread so we can also have warm garlic bread, too!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I hope you have a great dinner with your linguine and clam sauce. Sounds delicious! Happy weekend to you too! :chef:

Hey there! TGIF indeed! Happy birthday to adventurechef and smarteez2, I hope you both have a wonderful day. Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious, I love linguine with white clam sauce. And warm garlic bread? Yum! I'm sure it will be a hit. Have a great weekend everyone, and happy cooking!

1. What will be featured on the menu for "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23"?

The menu for "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23" will feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. Some examples could include a one-pot meal, a decadent dessert, or a refreshing drink.

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered during "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23"?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23". Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited-time offers!

3. How can I join "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23"?

To join "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23", simply visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages at the designated time. The event will be live-streamed and you can participate in the cooking demos and discussions from the comfort of your own home.

4. Do I need to have any specific Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23"?

No, you do not need to have any specific Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23". However, having some of our products on hand may make it easier to follow along with the recipes and cooking demos.

5. Can I ask questions or interact with the hosts during "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23"?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'.....Friday, September 23" is an interactive event and we encourage you to ask questions and participate in the discussions. You can do so by commenting on the live-stream or using the designated hashtag on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedbybarbara