• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, January 14

In summary, the conversation topic is Happy Birthday and the people are discussing what they are going to have for dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!! TGIF!!!:balloon::love::D:thumbup:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....rennea and pc1....have a terrific day, today!!!! Enjoy!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking Chinese Take-Out.....or maybe Shrimp w/linguine, warmed italian bread and salad.......not sure which we will be having tonight and which tomorrow....

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Hmmmm....not sure what I feel like tonight. The Tacos last night were a huge hit. :) Made homemade guacamole (we've fallen in love with the recipe that is with the Mexican Cheese Crisps) and a Mexican Rice to go with them, and the guys ate up everything in site! The three of us polished off the whole batch of guacamole. :chef:

Fridays are generally an easier night. DS would choose pizza if it was up to him - so that might be what we have. We have a family favorite pizza of spinach, red onion, mushroom, bacon, and feta. May be having that. There is a GF recipe for crust that I've been wanting to try.

I just finished slicing and marinading the meat for steak fajita pizzas for tonight. It's game night so that means pizza! Go Caps! My January kicks off tomorrow, I'm so excited. I have two shows tomorrow and one Sunday. 7 more this month after that.

We are having my BFF and her husband over for dinner tonight. So last night I made a lasagna..and put it in the oven..so my boyfriend just has to put it in the oven when he gets home..then when I get there I will make the garlic cheese bread..and my bff is bringing salad.

I am making cabbage casserole tonight! Tastes just like stuffed cabbage!

chefsteph07 said:
Could you post your recipe for your casserole? Sounds wonderful and hopefully less work than the stuffed cabbage

chefsteph07 said:

Yes please post!!!! I love love love cabbage! and have never attempted stuffed cabbage.....seems like a lot of work, so I always just end up making cabbage w/ potatoes and bacon! hehe!

Tonight we are eating out for my mom's birthday! Woohoo! So excited! :love:

Tonight, we are having chicken caccitore with homemade beer bread.

For dessert I'm surprising DH with brown sugar cupcakes with a cookie dough center & cookie dough icing.

:)

Related to What's Cookin'.....friday, January 14

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14"?

"What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14" is a weekly cooking event organized by Pampered Chef, where consultants and customers come together to share recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When and where does "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14" take place?

This event takes place every Friday and can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14"?

No, anyone can participate in this event! It is open to both consultants and customers who are interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. How do I join "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14" as a consultant?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join the event by hosting a cooking demonstration or by sharing your favorite recipes and tips with the group.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14" live?

Yes, all the recipes, tips, and product demonstrations from "What's Cookin'.....Friday, January 14" will be available for viewing on the Pampered Chef website and on the consultant's personal website after the event has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara