• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Delicious and Easy Gift Idea for Teachers?

In summary, there are affordable gift options for teachers such as kitchen tools, personalized gifts such as engraved cutting boards, and gift sets like the "Teaching is a work of Heart" set. Gift cards are also available for purchase and there are gifts suitable for male teachers such as BBQ tool sets and whiskey glass sets.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
My MIL has been asking me to come up with a gift idea for my SIL's teacher, so I wanted to share with you what I've come up with...

Rolo Pretzel Bites in a Prep Bowl-

Here's the recipe:
Bag of mini pretzels
Bag of Rolos, unwrapped
Halved Pecans or... M&Ms

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pretzels on an ungreased cookie sheet. Place unwrapped Rolos on top of pretzels and bake for 3 minutes. You don't want them too melted. Remove from oven and push pecan half (or candy) halfway down into the melted Rolo! Let cool & enjoy!!

That would be yummy!I've done the same thing with the mini square pretzels, and a Hershey Kiss. Then we'd put an M&M in the top. I'll have to try the Rolo's though. I love those. (Tip: If you don't want to unwrap every single one, you can buy them at the individual candy aisles (by the checkout usually) and they are already unwrapped, vs individually wrapped in the bags. Saves alot of time.)

I love these. They're going to be in our goodie boxes that we give to neighbors.

Related to What's a Delicious and Easy Gift Idea for Teachers?

1. What are some affordable options for teacher gifts?

Some affordable gift options for teachers include kitchen tools such as a mini spatula, a citrus press, or a set of measuring spoons. These items are not only useful for cooking and baking, but also come in fun and colorful designs.

2. Are there any personalized gift options for teachers?

Yes, we offer personalized items such as a bamboo cutting board with the teacher's name engraved, a customized recipe box, or a set of monogrammed oven mitts. These gifts add a special touch and show the teacher that you appreciate their hard work.

3. Do you have any gift sets specifically for teachers?

Yes, we have a "Teaching is a work of Heart" gift set that includes a heart-shaped stoneware mold, a silicone spatula, and a recipe card. We also have a "Thank You Teacher" gift set that includes a tea towel, a tea infuser, and a tea blend.

4. Can I purchase a gift card for a teacher?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be used for any of our products, including our kitchen tools and cookware. This allows the teacher to choose a gift that best fits their needs.

5. Are there any gifts that are suitable for male teachers?

Absolutely, we have a variety of gifts that are suitable for male teachers, such as a BBQ tool set, a whiskey glass set, or a grilling cookbook. We also offer neutral options such as a kitchen tool set or a cookbook that can be enjoyed by anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
chefann