• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas for Fall Shows - Carmel Apple Cake and More!

K
karlene
Hi everyone!!! Ok I've been doing PC for 8 years and now I need some help. I have a show coming up and my guests will be pretty well 'seasoned'. They already suggested the carmel apple cake I have been demoing for fall shows. I will include that at end of post! Now I need a main or appetizer to make that preferably doesn't take baking time or can be done in microwave. Would like to use one of the new traditions stones if possible. But would also like to show a good # of products. I'm stumped here. I have been doing the club house chicken squares with the carmel cake but these hosts and guests were just at a show I did these at and dont want that appetizer again! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

carmel apple cake (great to demo)

2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated flaky Biscuits

1/2 cup pecans

1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1 stick melted butter or margarine

2 tbsp. light corn syrup

1 medium Granny Smith apple

Mixture of 2tbsp. sugar and 2 teaspoon cinnamon

Melt butter in a skillet. Add brown sugar and corn syrup. Mix. Chop nuts and sprinkle on top. Core, peel and slice apple, chop, and sprinkle on top. Dip one side of each biscuit into cinnamon/sugar and place sugar side down. Sprinkle top with cinnamon/sugar. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes in the skillet. Remove from oven and invert on platter.

That cake sound delicous. What size skillet is needed? I only have the 8" pan.

Why not the Harvest Chicken Salad using mixed lettuces, not spinach?

I second the Harvest Chicken Salad; my guests have been loving it:) It's new & yummy! Plus, I would say making that with the cake you don't have to feel guilty 'cause salad with sweets balances out;)

BTW, that cake sounds good--I'll have to try it!

Yes that recipe is yummy. Glad your brains are working better then mine today.

1. How long does it take to make the carmel apple cake?

The carmel apple cake takes approximately 20-30 minutes to bake in the skillet at 350 degrees.

2. Can the carmel apple cake be made in advance?

Yes, the carmel apple cake can be made in advance and reheated in the microwave or oven before serving.

3. Can the carmel apple cake be made without nuts?

Yes, you can omit the pecans from the recipe or substitute with a different type of nut if desired.

4. Are there any alternatives for the Pillsbury Refrigerated flaky Biscuits?

Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated biscuit dough or make your own homemade dough for the carmel apple cake.

5. Can you suggest any other quick and easy fall recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can try making a warm spinach and artichoke dip in the Mini Baker using the Micro-Cooker for heating the ingredients. Or, you could make a savory pumpkin and sage dip in the Family Heritage Stoneware Fluted Pan. Both of these recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jennie50