• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Size or How Many Brownie Mixes?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two sizes of brownie mixes: a 16 oz size that makes an 8x8 inch pan of brownies, and a 24 oz size that makes a 9x13 inch pan of brownies. The 16 oz mix makes approximately 16-20 brownies, while the 24 oz mix makes approximately 24-30 brownies, depending on the size you cut them. These mixes can be used in different sized pans, but the baking time and yield may vary. They are not gluten-free and require the addition of butter, eggs, and other ingredients. It is recommended to follow the instructions on the package for best results.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Do YOU the box mix for the WNC brownies in the large bar pan? I find them sooo thin! I use the package size (in a bag) for the small bar pan, 1 box for the medium, and two boxes for the large pan when I make brownies at home. I would think that only one box for the large would make for very thin brownies. Does it?

I have made them several times and they have been fine. Just make sure that it is an 18-21 oz box and that you use the instructions for the cake-like brownies. They're not super thick, but they are not thin. In my opinion anyway. They have been a huge hit every time!

urbnk8 said:
I have made them several times and they have been fine. Just make sure that it is an 18-21 oz box and that you use the instructions for the cake-like brownies. They're not super thick, but they are not thin. In my opinion anyway. They have been a huge hit every time!

I agree. I think making them cake like makes them a bit thicker than a normal brownie.

They are sooooo rich though. Could you stand them to be any larger? But they are right, just be sure you are getting the larger brownie mix and making them cake-like and you shouldn't have any troubles!

Or use the smaller package in the medium bar pan. :)

What size brownie mixes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers two sizes of brownie mixes: a 16 oz size that makes an 8x8 inch pan of brownies, and a 24 oz size that makes a 9x13 inch pan of brownies.

How many brownies does each mix make?

The 16 oz brownie mix makes approximately 16-20 brownies, while the 24 oz brownie mix makes approximately 24-30 brownies, depending on the size you cut them.

Can I use the Pampered Chef brownie mixes in a different sized pan?

Yes, you can use our brownie mixes in a different sized pan, but the baking time and yield may vary. We recommend following the instructions on the package for best results.

Are the brownie mixes gluten-free?

No, our brownie mixes are not gluten-free. They contain wheat flour as an ingredient.

Are there any additional ingredients needed for the brownie mixes?

Yes, both sizes of our brownie mixes require the addition of butter and eggs. The 16 oz mix also requires vanilla extract, while the 24 oz mix requires water as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • pampered_rae