• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do With My Holiday Entertaining Guides?

In summary, the Holiday Entertaining Guide includes a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations for successful holiday gatherings. The recipes range from easy to intermediate level and can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. The products featured in the guide can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, with special holiday bundles and discounts available. The guide can also be used for any special occasion or gathering throughout the year, as the recipes and tips are versatile.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

Okay so I have a brand new package of the holiday entertaining guides and don't know what to do with them at this point. Should I just donate them to the local kids muesum who would cut them apart for crafts or just recycle them? I'm not keen on putting my labels on the after the major holidays are over and only 2 weeks left to sell some of the stuff.

Just thinking out loud. THANKS! :) Oh or if anyone wants them, I'll just stick them in an envelope and mail them to you- FREE! :)

I keep them and use them as hand-outs at booths and craft fairs. It is a great way to get your name out there. Just attach a paper to them that says outdated, for newer products please call or email. Or something like that.

I still buy the new ones for at those booths, but sometimes I run out and it is nice to have something to hand out besides a business card. Gets the customers to look at the products.

Hi there,I think donating them to the local kids museum is a great idea! That way, they can be put to good use and bring joy to children. Plus, it's always great to support local organizations. Alternatively, you could also try selling them at a discounted price or offering them for free on a community website or social media platform. That way, someone who may not have access to these guides can benefit from them. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel is the best way to handle the situation. Good luck!

Related to What Should I Do With My Holiday Entertaining Guides?

1. What is included in the Holiday Entertaining Guide?

The Holiday Entertaining Guide includes a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations to help make your holiday gatherings a success. It also includes ideas for table decorations and entertaining themes.

2. Are the recipes in the Holiday Entertaining Guide difficult to make?

No, the recipes in the Holiday Entertaining Guide range from easy to intermediate level and are designed to be approachable for all home cooks. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success in the kitchen.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the Holiday Entertaining Guide to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our recipes can be easily adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions. We provide alternative ingredient suggestions and substitutions in the guide to help you customize the recipes to fit your needs.

4. How can I purchase the products featured in the Holiday Entertaining Guide?

You can purchase the products featured in the Holiday Entertaining Guide through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. We also offer special holiday bundles and discounts for our customers.

5. Is the Holiday Entertaining Guide only for the holiday season?

No, the Holiday Entertaining Guide can be used for any special occasion or gathering throughout the year. The recipes and tips are versatile and can be adapted to fit various celebrations and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies