• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Can You Create with the New Pampered Chef Consultant Kit?

In summary, the conversation discusses the selling of a deluxe mini muffin pan and mini tart shaper at a bazaar, and the need to find new recipes using the new consultant product kit. Suggestions are made for using the cookie press, bar pan, and other tools for making cookies, dips, and other dishes. The Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and 5 Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza are also recommended as options for the starter kit. The Baked Alaska Cake and Drop Cookies are also mentioned as possible demo items.
afwife98439
I had a bazaar last night and somebody bought my deluxe mini muffin pan and my mini tart shaper....I wasn't expecting to sell it but the lady needed it and she was the only other one to do an order. She needs it before christmas for stuff. So now I don't have those items and I need to find a recipe I can do thats easy and I can do it with the new consultant product kit. I have my open house in a week and I have to come up with some recipes. If you have any suggestions as to what I can do I would really appreciate it!! Thanks for any advice!!

make cookies with the cookie press since it is the special this month i did a show thrusday night and i set up the table with cutting boards, and then the dough and the cookie press and all of it disks and let the guest make their own cookies we decorated them and baked them it was great. A huge success i am going to do my last 2 shows for the month that way.

You could make cookies with all the different disks and set the cookie press by them and advertise it. Use the cookie recipe on the use and care card it makes 6 ot 8 dozen would be easy and fast. Hope that helps.

chefdoughty said:
make cookies with the cookie press since it is the special this month i did a show thrusday night and i set up the table with cutting boards, and then the dough and the cookie press and all of it disks and let the guest make their own cookies we decorated them and baked them it was great. A huge success i am going to do my last 2 shows for the month that way.

You could make cookies with all the different disks and set the cookie press by them and advertise it. Use the cookie recipe on the use and care card it makes 6 ot 8 dozen would be easy and fast. Hope that helps.

But does the cookie press come in the new consultant product kit? I don't know if it does or not but she's asking for ideas for her kit products. Hmmm...does it come with or do you have a baker of any sort? If so a dip would be good. Also the Jerk Chicken Nachos (IF you have a stone for it). Guess I better look and see what's now in the kit shouldn't I? :rolleyes:

Use the bar pan for the chocolate truffle brownie things in the Season's Best Recipe book. It's posted on here somewhere. Make the brownies in the bar pan and put the ganache over the brownies. Top with the same types of toppings as the recipe calls for. Aloha pizza is good too. That's in the spring/summer SBRC 07. Warm nutty caramel brownies from the fall/winter SBRC '07.

Aren't the chocolate truffle brownie bites the recipe that uses the delux mini muffin tin?

Make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, or the 5 cheese garden veggie pizza... those two can be made with the items in the starter kit, and are both very yummy! :) (the pizza tells you to roll out the dough with the baker's roller, but just use your fingers, they work just as well)

Kitchen Diva said:
Aren't the chocolate truffle brownie bites the recipe that uses the delux mini muffin tin?

Make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, or the 5 cheese garden veggie pizza... those two can be made with the items in the starter kit, and are both very yummy! :) (the pizza tells you to roll out the dough with the baker's roller, but just use your fingers, they work just as well)
Yes, that's why I indicated that they could be made in the bar pan, and that there is a thread on here with the directions for doing it that way.

Make the Baked Alaska Cake, which features the classic batter bowl. I made this the first month I started with PC, 3 years ago. It is easy and guests love it.

What about drop cookies...use the scoop (or even better your hands) to make cookies. Chop nuts with chopper or grate with micro plane and roll cookies in them - bake on bar pan. You could incorporate many tools by making the cookie dough and many more tools by chopping, melting, grating, etc. Once baked put them in the SA square bowl and wrap with cellophane to show a great holiday gift!

Also, the jerk chicken nachos can be done on the bar pan...I watched a NSD do this for a demo.

JAE said:
Yes, that's why I indicated that they could be made in the bar pan, and that there is a thread on here with the directions for doing it that way.

How cool is that? :) Mmmmmm

I'm confused whether you need the recipe or your customer does. If you need a recipe for the mini muffin pan & tart shaper, I've been making the elegant artichoke cups under new consultant recipes since I started a month ago. It uses a ton of products (batter bowl, meas. spoon, microplane, mandoline, tart shaper, mini muffin pan, cutting board, easy read meas cup, food chopper, and utility knife.

I also make the appleberry salsa and baked tortilla chips (no muffin pan or tart shaper required).

Clubhouse Chicken Squares - my go-to recipe. :) They use the bar pan, and anything else they call for that's not in the kit can be worked around.

afwife98439 said:
I had a bazaar last night and somebody bought my deluxe mini muffin pan and my mini tart shaper....I wasn't expecting to sell it but the lady needed it and she was the only other one to do an order. She needs it before christmas for stuff. So now I don't have those items and I need to find a recipe I can do thats easy and I can do it with the new consultant product kit. I have my open house in a week and I have to come up with some recipes. If you have any suggestions as to what I can do I would really appreciate it!! Thanks for any advice!!

Do the warm nutty carmel brownies. That will utilize your large bar pan and various other things that are in the new consultant kit. It will also whet the appetite for folks to book in January and offer their guests the stoneware sale. You could also do the pizza recipe that's in the new consultant kit too with the large bar pan and will help sell mandolines and microplane graters.

What are some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights?

Some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights include one-pot pasta dishes, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. You can also try prepping ingredients in advance to save time.

What are some healthy recipes for those on a diet?

Some healthy recipes for those on a diet include salads, stir-fries, and grilled or baked protein with vegetables. You can also try incorporating more plant-based meals into your diet.

What are some recipes for a crowd or large gatherings?

Some recipes for a crowd or large gatherings include casseroles, slow cooker meals, and dishes that can be prepped in advance. You can also consider serving buffet-style or potluck-style to make it easier for everyone.

What are some recipes that kids will enjoy?

Some recipes that kids will enjoy include homemade pizza, tacos, and pasta dishes like mac and cheese. You can also try involving them in the cooking process to make it more fun for them.

What are some recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Some recipes for special occasions or holidays include roast turkey, glazed ham, and festive desserts like pumpkin pie or gingerbread cookies. You can also try incorporating traditional family recipes or experimenting with new ones to make the occasion even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies