• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Should You Bring to a Party?

In summary, the expert says that if someone is not enjoying their shows because they are taking too much, they should try to take what they need and only take what they need. They also say that people should ask the hosts what they would like to see and then take what they are told.
Mellymetz15
I am having the problem where I think that I need to take everything with me. I don't but I always feel like I have taken too much when I get their or haven't taken the correct products. I try to get a piece from each major collection, but how do you know what?

I'm starting to take what I need for the recipe, new stuff, my TTA with tools and a COUPLE favorite things. Everything fits in one bag. I do this b/c I was getting frustrated taking too much. Some do that and have great success, but if I'm not enjoying PC shows b/c of it, I need to change. Also, host specials coming up the current/next month.I ALWAYS am sure to talk to the host several times asking if there are certain things they'd like to see and ask that they ask their guests. THEN when someone asks if I have something, I tell them that they should have called me or the host. Ask if she or anyone has it to describe it b/c it may be "oh you need that!".

Jules711 said:
I'm starting to take what I need for the recipe, new stuff, my TTA with tools and a COUPLE favorite things. Everything fits in one bag. I do this b/c I was getting frustrated taking too much. Some do that and have great success, but if I'm not enjoying PC shows b/c of it, I need to change. Also, host specials coming up the current/next month.

I ALWAYS am sure to talk to the host several times asking if there are certain things they'd like to see and ask that they ask their guests. THEN when someone asks if I have something, I tell them that they should have called me or the host. Ask if she or anyone has it to describe it b/c it may be "oh you need that!".

Thanks that helps, I am going to try that at my show today! I am just tired of atking all of that stuff!

Jules711 said:
I'm starting to take what I need for the recipe, new stuff, my TTA with tools and a COUPLE favorite things. Everything fits in one bag. I do this b/c I was getting frustrated taking too much. Some do that and have great success, but if I'm not enjoying PC shows b/c of it, I need to change. Also, host specials coming up the current/next month.

I ALWAYS am sure to talk to the host several times asking if there are certain things they'd like to see and ask that they ask their guests. THEN when someone asks if I have something, I tell them that they should have called me or the host. Ask if she or anyone has it to describe it b/c it may be "oh you need that!".

Could you give us an example?? I drive a Miata and have only the show to go tote, a tool bag, and a paperwork bag, but sometimes feel that is too much.

Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from. It can be overwhelming to decide what products to bring with you to a party or event. My best advice is to focus on the products that you personally love and use the most. These are the ones that you can confidently demonstrate and talk about with passion. Additionally, consider the type of event or audience you will be presenting to and choose products that would be most appealing to them. And don't worry about bringing a piece from every collection - instead, choose a few key pieces that showcase the versatility and quality of our products. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to What Products Should You Bring to a Party?

What Do You Take to a Show?

The essentials you should always bring to a Pampered Chef show include your demo kit, order forms, catalogs, business cards, and any prizes or incentives you plan to offer.

Do I Need to Bring My Own Supplies?

Yes, it is recommended that you bring your own cooking and serving supplies such as mixing bowls, utensils, and serving dishes. This will ensure that you have everything you need to properly demonstrate the products to your customers.

How Should I Prepare for a Show?

Make sure to review the host's guest list and menu beforehand so you can plan your demo accordingly. Also, arrive early to set up your demo area and familiarize yourself with the host's kitchen.

What Should I Wear to a Show?

It is best to dress comfortably and professionally for a Pampered Chef show. Avoid wearing anything too flashy or distracting, as you want the focus to be on the products you are demonstrating.

How Can I Encourage Guests to Book a Show?

Be sure to mention the host benefits and rewards for booking a show, and have a few dates available for them to choose from. You can also offer a special incentive or discount for guests who book a show at the current one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMoore
  • middlemamma
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BobbiG
  • kdangel518