• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Are You Bringing to Shows??

In summary, when going to shows, it is important to downsize what is brought, especially if one is pregnant. Some essential items to bring include the HOST special item for the month, cookbooks, the 3-Tier stand with a Med Bowl, Med Square, and Small Square, and both 8" saute pans. Other items that may be useful are the TTA in the TTA bag, a S/S mixing bowl, the grill pan and press, and spices. It is also helpful to ask for assistance in carrying heavy items and to only bring what is necessary for the demo. Some tips for demos include doing a scavenger hunt through the catalog, using the mix-n-chop as a guessing game, and using the
pckrissy
I am one to take EVERYTHING! I have been really trying to downsize what I bring, especially since I am now 4 months pregnant and my rolling tote is way too heavy to be lifting in and out of the car...so I wanted to know what everyone brings to their shows? What do you think are MUST SEE products?

I basically just bring what I'll be using in the demo plus the HOST special item for the month I'm trying to book. I always bring cookbooks and the 3-Tier stand with a Med Bowl, Med Square, and Small Square, and both 8" saute pans.

I bring SO MUCH too. It's really hard for my to figure out what to leave home!

DebbieJ said:
I basically just bring what I'll be using in the demo plus the HOST special item for the month I'm trying to book. I always bring cookbooks and the 3-Tier stand with a Med Bowl, Med Square, and Small Square, and both 8" saute pans.
Deb-I love this list. I know what I am doing from now on!!!

I've started to downsize my packing as well. I tend to just bring what I need for my demo*...plus any items I want to highlight at the time. Well, I do bring the TTA in the TTA bag packed to the gills. :)

* I try to always use a S/S mixing bowl in my demo (usually for a trifle). I've found that guests respond to seeing it being used. (I don't bring the heavy batter bowl any more...if something needs microwaving, I use a prep bowl or ERMC.)

I became pregnant with my 2nd child 18months into my PC career. Up till then I was one to bring every piece of PC I owned. I then (painfully but ultimately very hapily) learned to just bring what I needed for the demo and a few extras to represent all product lines.
Also don't be affraid to ask your host if there will be someone to help cary your heavy stuff. As your belly grows they will offer too which is nice!

Good luck!

I too pack way too much... I try to keep it to what I need for demo, tta, and also the host bonus for the month I'm trying to book. I also like to take the grill pan and press... it's heavy, but I've had many of my hosts book to get that pan. I also like to take cookbooks and spices...
I like to do a scavanger hunt through the catalog (maybe 8-10 items) that highlights the tools I'd love to talk about but can't fit in my kit. I've found the guests get very competitive and tend to see more in the catalog this way. You can do a search for queen of the shoppers or something like that on here... that's where I found mine.

Last year I started taking only what I demo with. I would also take the mix-n-chop (if not in demo) and pass around for guests to guess its use. (sold many this way). SS 8" saute pan for ice cube test, host special for current and next month.

Christmas time (I have the simple addition long tray in the basket displayed with two wine glassed and Christmas balls. I fill each glass with sprite and add a few dried cranberries. Watch them dive up and down! It's cool and guests love it.

I'm pregnant too (18 weeks) and what I take to shows is the tool turn about packed with all the gadgets, whatever I need for the recipe I'm preparing, a couple cookbooks, the 8" saute pans in stainless and executive, a small simple additions piece, some seasonings, round stone with handles and the trivet.

Also, I asked my doctor and he said, "If you could lift it before you can lift it now." (as long as it doesn't cause you pain of course)

1. What types of kitchen tools and gadgets do you bring to shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, we bring a wide variety of kitchen tools and gadgets to help make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our selection includes everything from knives and cookware to food choppers and baking accessories.

2. Are all of your products available for purchase at shows?

Yes, all of our products are available for purchase at shows. We bring a large inventory of items with us to ensure that our customers have plenty of options to choose from.

3. Can I see a demonstration of how a specific product works?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to give live demonstrations of our products at shows. They can show you how to use the product and answer any questions you may have.

4. Are there any show-exclusive deals or discounts on your products?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts on select products at shows. These deals are exclusive to shows and not available online or through our catalog. Be sure to ask your consultant about any show specials.

5. Do you offer any warranty or guarantee on your products?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our non-electric products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • middlemamma