• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the updated form for Pampered Chef's HWC 2011?

In summary, the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form is a document used by consultants to track their sales and earnings, report expenses and mileage, and accurately report their business activities during the 2011 year. It can be obtained by logging into a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and must be submitted in paper form. All active consultants are required to fill out this form and should reach out to their senior consultant for any questions or discrepancies.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I saw a request for this on another thread, posted it there as well.

Not sure who made up the flyer initially but since I had last year's on my computer, I updated this one as well.

Karen

Attachments

• PC HWC 2011 Order Form-2.doc
    460.5 KB · Views: 629
Thank you Karen. I have been waiting for this...I am very grateful to those who share their talents...

I love the updated order form for HWC! I have very little know how on changing things like this but, I have been trying to add my contact info at the bottom where it has For more information, please contact: What do i need to do to get this on there?

Sorry to ask an elementary question!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tommie Moyers

THANK YOU! been looking for this since the pink products were announced. computer illiterate so I really appreciate your flier.

Tommie,Tell me what you want there and I can upload one personalized for you :)Karen

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form?

The Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form is an official document used by consultants to track their sales and earnings during the 2011 year. It is also used to report any expenses and mileage incurred while conducting business for Pampered Chef.

2. How do I obtain a copy of the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form?

You can obtain a copy of the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can download and print the form for your records.

3. Is the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form required for all consultants?

Yes, the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form is required for all consultants who were active during the 2011 year. It is important for accurately tracking and reporting your business expenses and earnings.

4. Can I submit my Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form electronically?

No, the Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form must be submitted in paper form. You can either mail it to the address provided on the form or hand it in to your senior consultant for submission.

5. What should I do if I have questions or discrepancies on my Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form?

If you have any questions or discrepancies on your Pampered Chef HWC 2011 form, you should reach out to your senior consultant for assistance. They will be able to help you resolve any issues and ensure the accuracy of your form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
Replies