• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimize Your Business with Customized Flyers and Order Forms | Chef Success

In summary, "You've Done It Again!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that includes over 100 easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. It also offers a variety of options for different dietary needs and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant or select retail stores.
vmgcooks
Gold Member
Thank you to all of you Chefer's who create amazing forms and flyers and share them with us here on Chef Success! Once again the HO is following your lead!:D Just read this in the latest PC Newswire:

Customize Your Flyers and Outside Order Forms!

Host/guest flyers and outside order forms now include a field you can edit directly below "Your Consultant is:." Customize these documents with your name, phone number, email, Personal Web Site, etc. Simply type up to five lines of information and save the flyer or outside order form prior to printing or emailing.

The September and October host and guest flyers and outside order forms, currently posted on Consultant's Corner, include the editable fields, as will all new flyers and outside order forms.

We hope these changes reduce the time you spend on paperwork and allow you more time to grow your business!

I asked for that at conference about 3 years ago... the tech I spoke to that wasn't possible unless you had a full version of Adobe... :D

Wahooooo!!! That's awesome!

NooraK said:
I asked for that at conference about 3 years ago... the tech I spoke to that wasn't possible unless you had a full version of Adobe... :D

just goes to show that just because they are in Tech Support, doesn't mean that they have all the answers ;). How long have we been doing it with the flyers that Kam, Joy, and the others have created??

That is awesome! I always use a stamper, so this will save me some time!

1. What is "You've Done It Again!"?

"You've Done It Again!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

2. How many recipes are included in "You've Done It Again!"?

There are over 100 recipes in "You've Done It Again!", including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.

3. Are the recipes in "You've Done It Again!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "You've Done It Again!" are designed to be easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

4. Are there any special dietary options included in "You've Done It Again!"?

Yes, "You've Done It Again!" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options.

5. Can I purchase "You've Done It Again!" online?

Yes, "You've Done It Again!" can be purchased online through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • fallonp321
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46