• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the promotion for taking tele classes in both English and Spanish?

In summary, a tele class is a live, interactive cooking class that can be accessed over the phone or online. To sign up, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or search for upcoming classes on their website. The only equipment needed is a phone or computer with internet access, and it is recommended to have Pampered Chef products and ingredients ready. Questions are encouraged during the class or during a Q&A session. If you are unable to attend the live class, you can request a recording or access it on the website.
brendaivette
Has anyone taken the tele classes,

I just took a class in spanish and now i receive everythin both in english and spanish........yesterday i received a call in spanish about a promotion for taking the teleclasses but she was talking way to quick for me (and I talk fast in spanish)...................

does anyone know what the promotion is, and if it for both english and spanish consultant

thanks

The fastest forms of communication when you want to get the word out...Tele-graph.
Tele-phone.
Tele-Cheffer.Now, I don't repeat gossip - so listen closely.

I would call the Hispanic Sales Dept and ask Susanna or Valerie. Of course you'll have to do that on Monday. :)

good idea i will send them an email

for any help!

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have taken a few teleclasses in the past. From my experience, the promotions are usually for all consultants, regardless of language. However, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for more information on the specific promotion you received a call about. They will be able to provide you with more details and answer any questions you may have. Best of luck with your business!

What is a tele class?

A tele class is a live, interactive cooking class that takes place over the phone or online. It allows you to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the comfort of your own home.

How do I sign up for a tele class?

You can sign up for a tele class by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming classes in your area. You will then receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the class.

What equipment do I need for a tele class?

All you need is a phone or computer with internet access. You may also want to have your Pampered Chef products and ingredients ready, as the classes often involve cooking along with the instructor.

Can I ask questions during a tele class?

Yes, tele classes are interactive and allow for questions and discussions. You can ask questions during the class or at the end during a Q&A session.

What if I can't make it to the scheduled tele class?

If you can't make it to the scheduled tele class, you can request a recording of the class from your consultant or access it on our website. However, we encourage attending the live class for the full interactive experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • pampered_heathery