• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the November Stoneware Special?

In summary, the conversation discusses the November email which introduces a new line of stoneware products perfect for the holiday season. Stoneware is different from other cookware as it is made from natural clay and is durable, retains heat well, and distributes it evenly for cooking. It is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, but it is important to follow usage guidelines to prevent damage. Metal utensils should be avoided when using stoneware to prevent scratching or chipping.
chefannie
I am want to send out an email to my contact list regarding the November Stoneware Special - but my mind is drawing a blank. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks!

Annie

Why not just send out an email through the Customer Connection? It already has great wording and pictures!

That would be the way I would go.

I know I should remember this, but I've been going through SO MUCH information the last few weeks, I have to ask. Where is Customer Connection?

Customer Connection is located on your personal website.

Good reminder, thank you!

Related to What is the November Stoneware Special?

1. What is the November email about?

The November email is about our new line of stoneware products that are perfect for the holiday season.

2. What makes stoneware different from other cookware?

Stoneware is made from natural clay that is fired at high temperatures, making it durable and perfect for both cooking and serving. It also retains heat well and distributes it evenly for perfect cooking results.

3. Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. However, it is important to follow the recommended guidelines for usage and heating times to prevent cracking or damage to the product.

4. Are these stoneware products dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Just be sure to use a gentle detergent and avoid extreme temperature changes to prevent cracking.

5. Can I use metal utensils on stoneware?

We recommend using wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils on stoneware to avoid scratching the surface. Metal utensils can also cause chipping or damage to the stoneware over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Shari in TX