• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Making a Flyer for Stoneware Sale

In summary, the conversation is about a sale on Pampered Chef stoneware with additional discounts available for past hosts. One person has had trouble with the images not showing up when sending a flyer via email and is looking for suggestions. Another person offers tips on how to properly include images in an email and offers to create a flyer if needed.
pckrissy
Does anyone have a flyer promoting the stoneware sale? I tried to make one in Word but when I send it in an email the pictures don't show up...I am not very good at making flyers, but I gave it a try. It's actually cute but when I send it the pics aren't there. Any suggestions?? If someone has one made up already I'd appreciate it if I could use it. Thanks!

I made the following and emailed it to my customers/friends. I edited it, with color so it didnt look BLAH. My tupperware rep placed 3 orders, but then again I just ordered modulars with her. So it was a wash. But still a good incentive. Good Luck.

The Pampered Chef (R) STONEWARE is on sale for 20% off in January.

BUT....Order by 4 p.m. Monday January 7, 2008, and save an additional 10%. (you must call or email me your stoneware order). (this 10% off is only on stoneware, not valid with any other offers)

Have you host a show with me in the last year?? Use your past host discount and save an additional 10% more!! (valid on your entire order)

UP TO 40% off!!!

Visit my website to grow your stoneware collection today!!! This is an incredible offer, don't miss out!!

www.pamperedchef.biz/

(This offer is valid through me ONLY).

Hi there! I have some experience with creating flyers and I may be able to help. When sending a flyer through email, it's important to make sure the images are properly embedded within the document. One way to do this is by saving the file as a PDF, which will ensure all the images are included. Another option is to upload the flyer to a file-sharing platform (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) and send the link to the file instead of attaching it directly to the email. This way, the recipient can easily access the flyer and all its images. I hope this helps! If you still need a flyer, I can try to create one for you. Just let me know what information and images you would like included. Best of luck with the stoneware sale!

1. What information should be included in the flyer?

The flyer should include the date, time, and location of the stoneware sale, as well as any special promotions or discounts that will be offered. It should also feature high-quality images of the stoneware products and include contact information for purchasing or placing orders.

2. How can I make my flyer stand out?

A great way to make your flyer stand out is to use eye-catching graphics and colors, as well as creative and attention-grabbing headlines. You can also include customer testimonials or product reviews to add credibility and encourage potential buyers to attend the sale.

3. Can I include pricing information on the flyer?

Yes, it is recommended to include pricing information on the flyer so that potential buyers have an idea of the cost of the stoneware products. However, if there will be special discounts or promotions offered at the sale, it may be better to leave out specific prices and instead mention that there will be discounted prices available at the event.

4. How should I distribute the flyers?

You can distribute the flyers in various ways, such as mailing them to potential customers, handing them out at local events or fairs, or leaving them at relevant businesses or community centers. You can also share the flyer on social media or through email to reach a wider audience.

5. Can I customize the flyer for my specific audience?

Absolutely! It is always a good idea to tailor the flyer to your target audience. For example, if you are targeting busy parents, you can highlight the convenience and durability of stoneware for meal prep and cooking. If your audience is food enthusiasts, you can focus on the high-quality and versatile cooking capabilities of stoneware. Customizing the flyer can make it more relatable and appealing to potential buyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • lrice
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • janezapchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies