• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Mini Catty Insert for June/July?

In summary, the Mini Catty Insert for June/July is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and products for those months. It can be obtained through consultants or on the company's website, and typically includes new or popular products, limited time offers, and discounts. It is available in digital format on the website and the deals and promotions expire at the end of June and July.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini-catty insert for June/July 2011.

There is a spot at the top, next to the logo for Cons Info. If your websire is too long, enter it as line5 and it will slide under the logo.

I am also leaving the "Sales Blurb" area blank - type in whatever you want. 7 lines worth.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJunJul2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 499
This is AWESOME! Thanks!!

Wow, thanks for sharing this mini-catty insert! I really appreciate the tip about entering a long website as line 5 to avoid covering the logo. That's definitely something I'll keep in mind. As for the sales blurb, I think it's great that you're giving us the freedom to write whatever we want. It's always nice to have that personal touch in marketing materials. Looking forward to seeing more updates from you!

What is the Mini Catty Insert for June/July?

The Mini Catty Insert for June/July is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and products for the months of June and July.

How can I get my hands on the Mini Catty Insert?

The Mini Catty Insert is available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the company's website.

What kinds of products are typically featured in the Mini Catty Insert?

The Mini Catty Insert usually features new or popular products, as well as limited time offers and discounts.

Is the Mini Catty Insert available in digital format?

Yes, the Mini Catty Insert can be viewed and downloaded in digital format on the Pampered Chef website.

When do the deals and promotions in the Mini Catty Insert expire?

The expiration dates for the deals and promotions vary, but they are typically valid for the months of June and July only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg