• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Mini Catty insert with May & May recruiting info?

In summary, Mini Catty May & May Recruit is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can host a virtual party and earn rewards by recruiting others to join the Pampered Chef team. To become a host, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on the website. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items based on your sales and recruits. To recruit others, simply share your unique party link and your consultant will provide you with resources and support. There is no limit to how many people you can recruit, allowing you to earn even more rewards as a host.
kam
Staff member
Here is the mini-catty insert with May & May Recruiting info.

Fillable area next to the logo for Cons Info.

I am now leaving the "blurb area" blank so you can type whatever you want in.

(It is named with "rev" since, back a few onths ago, I had already done a May Mini Catty Insert with the Generic Recruiting info). So I had to give the file a different name.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayRec2011rev_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 346
Welcome to May! It's the perfect time to start a new business adventure with Mary Kay. With our generous compensation plan, flexible work schedule and unlimited earning potential, you have the opportunity to reach your financial and career goals. Our team of experienced Consultants is ready to help you get started today. Join us and become part of an empowering community of women dedicated to helping each other succeed. Contact a Consultant in your area to learn more about the incredible opportunities available to you as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the May Mini-Catty Insert with May & May Recruiting info. I'm excited to learn more about Cons Info. Can you please provide more details about what this area is for and how it can be filled in? Also, I appreciate you leaving the "blurb area" blank so I can personalize it. I think this is a great tool for recruiting and sharing information about Cons Info. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

1. What is Mini Catty May & May Recruit?

Mini Catty May & May Recruit is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to host a virtual party and earn rewards by recruiting others to join the Pampered Chef team.

2. How do I become a Mini Catty May & May Recruit host?

To become a Mini Catty May & May Recruit host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. You will then receive a unique party link to share with your friends and family.

3. What rewards can I earn as a Mini Catty May & May Recruit host?

As a Mini Catty May & May Recruit host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items based on the sales and recruits you generate during your party.

4. How do I recruit others to join the Pampered Chef team?

You can recruit others to join the Pampered Chef team by sharing your unique party link and encouraging them to sign up as consultants. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary resources and support to help you successfully recruit new team members.

5. Is there a limit to how many people I can recruit through Mini Catty May & May Recruit?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can recruit through Mini Catty May & May Recruit. The more people you recruit, the more rewards you can earn as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam