• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the 'Go for No' Contest and how can it help boost sales?

G
Gagescorpages
I found this on here a few months ago, I think...
I sent it, but didn't save it. I don't want to re-invent the wheel, so if anyone has t handy, please post!
THANKS!! :D

This is what I have from the GFN website. :)

Attachments

• Go For No 30-Day Challenge.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 309
    75.1 KB · Views: 388
    75.1 KB · Views: 3,352
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,255
Colleen! Than you for posting this! I think we may have to use this for our meeting next week to get everyone charged up for the FAll selling season!

Related to What is the 'Go for No' Contest and how can it help boost sales?

1. What is the "Go for No" Contest?

The "Go for No" Contest is a sales strategy that encourages individuals to aim for a certain number of rejections instead of a certain number of sales. This approach is based on the belief that the more you are rejected, the more likely you are to eventually achieve success and reach your sales goals.

2. How can the "Go for No" Contest help boost sales?

By focusing on the number of rejections rather than sales, the "Go for No" Contest helps individuals overcome their fear of rejection and become more persistent in their sales efforts. This can lead to increased confidence, improved sales skills, and ultimately, a higher success rate in closing deals.

3. Where did the "Go for No" Contest originate?

The "Go for No" Contest was created by authors Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz, who wrote the book "Go for No!: Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There." The book and accompanying sales training program have gained popularity among sales professionals and organizations looking to improve their sales performance.

4. Are there any specific rules or guidelines for the "Go for No" Contest?

While there are no strict rules or guidelines for the "Go for No" Contest, it is recommended to set a specific goal for the number of rejections you want to achieve in a given period of time. This could be a daily, weekly, or monthly goal, depending on your sales cycle. It is also important to track your progress and celebrate both your rejections and successes.

5. Can the "Go for No" Contest be applied to any industry or sales approach?

Yes, the "Go for No" Contest can be applied to any industry and sales approach. The idea behind this strategy is to change your mindset and focus on the process rather than the outcome. By embracing rejection and seeing it as a stepping stone towards success, individuals in any industry can benefit from the "Go for No" approach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies