• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What information do I need for direct shipping to an APO?

In summary, when shipping to an APO address, it is important to ensure the product is eligible for APO shipping, use the correct address format, fill out customs forms, and allow for longer shipping times. If you have any further questions, reach out to customer service for assistance.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I have a host who's son is in Germany. What info. do I need to do a direct ship to an APO? I am clueless about this!

Thanks!

Just his address..it should be something like PSC or CMR xxx then Box xxxx then APO, AE and the zip code. There is no tax for APO addresses, and just charge your regular direct ship rates!!

OK, thanks Stephanie, that helps. I'm still trying to figure out which box to put APO in and which to put AE in. Sorry....this is completely foreign to me!

APO is the city. AE is the state but in P3 AE is written as APO/FPO East or something like that.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Shipping to an APO address can be a bit different than regular domestic shipping. Here are a few things you will need to know in order to successfully do a direct ship to an APO:1. Make sure the product is eligible for APO shipping: Some products, especially food items, may not be able to be shipped to an APO address. Double check with the product information or check with our customer service team to make sure the product can be shipped.2. Use the correct address format: APO addresses have a specific format that includes the recipient's name, unit number, and APO address. It's important to follow this format to ensure the package reaches its intended destination.3. Fill out customs forms: APO packages require customs forms just like international shipments. Make sure to fill out all the necessary information accurately to avoid any delays or issues.4. Allow for longer shipping times: APO packages may take longer to reach their destination compared to domestic shipments. This is due to the package having to go through military mail channels.I hope this information helps you with your direct ship to an APO! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Happy selling!

What is the process for submitting orders for Apo?

The process for submitting orders for Apo involves filling out a purchase order form with the necessary information, including the product name, quantity, and shipping address. This form can typically be found on the manufacturer's website or can be requested from a sales representative.

What payment methods are accepted for Apo orders?

The accepted payment methods for Apo orders may vary depending on the manufacturer. However, common payment options include credit card, check, and wire transfer. It is best to check with the manufacturer for their specific payment policies.

How long does it take for Apo orders to be processed and shipped?

The processing and shipping time for Apo orders can vary depending on the manufacturer's location and availability of the product. In general, orders can take anywhere from 1-2 business days to process and 3-5 business days to ship.

Is there a minimum order quantity for Apo?

The minimum order quantity for Apo may vary depending on the manufacturer. Some may have a minimum order requirement, while others may have no minimum. It is best to check with the manufacturer for their specific policies.

Can I cancel or modify my Apo order after it has been submitted?

Whether or not you can cancel or modify your Apo order after it has been submitted depends on the manufacturer's policies and the status of your order. It is best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about their cancellation and modification policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JaimeQ