• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to APO Addresses: Rules & Info

In summary, an APO (Army Post Office) address is a military mailing address used by U.S. military personnel stationed overseas. Pampered Chef does ship to APO addresses and supports military members and their families. However, there are restrictions for shipping certain items, such as knives. Shipping times to APO addresses may vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for a package to arrive. There is no extra cost for shipping to APO addresses, but some items may be subject to additional fees due to military restrictions.
JaimeQ
I have a friend that lives in Germany. She wants to order PC through me but she said when she tried to order she couldn't use a PO box.... I told her she had to us a physical(sp) address... What are the rules for shipping to APO address... my recruiter told me that it had to be a on base address or they wouldn't ship it?? Any info would help thanks.

She can use an APO address, that's what we all use!! As long as her city and state are APO, AE.

How would she do it? She said she tried ( her PO Box) and it wouldn't work...

It shoudl work. I have never had a problem with it before.

Is she putting it all on the first address line? Or using two lines? This is how it should be:

ex: Jane Doe
PSC 2 Box 1234
APO, AE 09012

She should also be clicking the box for 'Ship to Customer'

Last edited:
Ok I will check with her and see what she is doing. Thank you

Related to Shipping to APO Addresses: Rules & Info

1. What is an APO address?

An APO (Army Post Office) address is a military mailing address used by U.S. military personnel stationed overseas. It allows them to receive mail and packages from their home country.

2. Can I ship to an APO address with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef does ship to APO addresses. We are proud to support our military members and their families by offering shipping to APO addresses.

3. Are there any restrictions for shipping to APO addresses?

Yes, there are some restrictions for shipping to APO addresses. Due to military regulations, we are unable to ship certain items, such as knives, to APO addresses. Please check our website for a list of restricted items.

4. How long does it take for a package to arrive at an APO address?

Shipping times to APO addresses may vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for a package to arrive. Please keep in mind that shipping times may be longer during holidays or times of increased military mail volume.

5. Is there an extra cost for shipping to APO addresses?

There is no extra cost for shipping to APO addresses. However, please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping fees due to weight or size restrictions set by the military.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pamperedchef88