• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you think about using cooking stickers for our name cards?

In summary, when designing name cards, it is best to use a simple and easy-to-read font, such as a sans-serif font like Helvetica or Arial. It is also recommended to include a logo, as long as it is not too large or overpowering. The number of name cards needed will depend on the number of guests, with a few extras and blank cards being a good idea. For the best look, use a thick cardstock or specialty paper, rather than regular printer paper. When arranging names on the cards, it is common to have the first name on the first line, followed by the last name on the second line. Titles or honorifics can also be included if desired, with the names being centered and easy to
pamperedalf
Silver Member
So I was at the craft store trying to get things for our excu. dinner, and came across cooking stickers in the scrapebook section. So my thought was that we could get these stickers and put them on our name cards and we will not it is a cheffer.

The one I got as Chef in red, a chef's hat, a red mitt, and a couple tools. So that was my thought, tell me what you think.:D :D

I am ready to go now, not packed but I just want to get out of town.

There was a pic of a chef that was on another link. I downloaded it. It's a full page but I found that I can print it smaller so I thought I'd make a luggage size one and hang that on my purse or name tag or something. I think I'll also add my "name" (BethCooks4U).

My son is a graphics designer and I will be visiting him for several days in WI before the conference so I bet he'll help me. ;)

Anyone driving down on Sunday, July 16th in the morning from WI? Maybe I can save him the trip...

Beth, will you make a second set for me? Still cannot believe how you and
I ended up being roommates at the Palmer House. Can you make one of your Chef Hats to put on our Door with our two names on it?

Absolutely! Thanks for mentioning that!!

Wave 3 look for us! :D We'll be having fun!

Related to What do you think about using cooking stickers for our name cards?

1. What is the best font to use for name cards?

The best font to use for name cards is something simple and easy to read, such as a sans-serif font like Helvetica or Arial. Avoid using overly decorative or cursive fonts as they may be difficult to read.

2. Can I include a logo on my name cards?

Yes, you can definitely include a logo on your name cards. This can help to personalize the cards and make them stand out. Just make sure the logo is not too large or overpowering.

3. How many name cards should I order?

This depends on the number of guests you will have at your event. It's always a good idea to order a few extras in case of any last minute additions or mistakes. You can also consider ordering a few blank name cards to have on hand.

4. What paper should I use for my name cards?

The best paper to use for name cards is a thick cardstock or specialty paper. This will give the cards a professional and high-quality look. Avoid using regular printer paper as it may be too thin and flimsy.

5. How should I arrange the names on my name cards?

The most common way to arrange names on name cards is to have the first name on the first line and the last name on the second line. You can also include titles or honorifics, such as "Mr." or "Dr." if desired. Make sure the names are centered and easy to read.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kattyschack