• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Items and Discontinued Items for Sale

In summary, the individual is selling various items, including discontinued products, consultant items, paperwork and stickers. They are also offering some items for free, such as DVDs and CDs. They request that interested buyers PM them for a list and shipping quote, and they only accept PayPal as payment. They are also getting rid of items in their PC/scrapbooking room to make room for a new nursery.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
New baby on the way.. had to turn my PC/scrapbooking room into a new nursery :p Getting rid of items I have never used or no longer use.

I also have 3 current catalog items for sale. Please PM me for the list.

PM me if you see anything you want and your zipcode so I can get you a shipping quote. I accept paypal only.

Discontinued Products:
-Small Cranberry Oval Stoneware Baker (used 2x's..like new condition..still in original box) $10
-Deep Dish Baker Lid NIB $1

Consultant Items:
- 16 HWC pins $1 PENDING
- Clear Tabletop catalog holder/stand (bought at office max for vendor show tables) $3 PENDING
- Clear business card holder (bought at office max for vendor show tables) $1 PENDING
- 5 Large clear PC plastic bags (ones on supply order) $1

Paperwork and Stickers:
-Consultant Planning Guides (8) $.50 PENDING
-Congrats on starting your business brochures (4) $.25
-Fundraiser Fliers (15) $1 *have been stamped with my info*
-Cooking Show Postcard Invite Packs (2- A Season To Celebrate) $.50 each
-Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip Recipe Cards (10 cards) $.25 *have been stamped with my info*
-Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip Recipe Cards (18 cards) $.50
-Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches Recipe Cards (29 cards) $.75
-The Scoop on Ice Cream Creations Recipe Cards (25 cards) $.50 *have been stamped with my info*
- Large Clear Stickers with Black wording "The Pampered Chef" ( idk how many exactly without unrolling the roll but I am guessing maybe 15 -20 stickers?) $2 PENDING
-Nancy's "I love referrals" sticker sheet (18 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's "Sneak Peek at our products online" sticker sheet (15 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's "Success is only 40 invites away" sticker sheet (24 stickers) $.25
-"Attendance=Success, More is the secret" Sticker sheet (12 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's " 3 yr warranty on stoneware" sticker sheet (24 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's "Phone orders welcome" (15 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's "Gift Certificates Available" (8 stickers) $.25
-Nancy's "Pass me around" sticker sheet (9 stickers) $.25 PENDING
-Calender reminder stickers (4 sticker sections with a "pass out invites", "call your guests" and "it's show time" sticker in each section. Look like Nancy's but doesn't say on the sticker sheet that they are) $.25
- "Look inside if you like what you see.. gather six orders get something for free" stickers (5 stickers) $.25

FREE:
-Spring into success DVD S/S 2010
-Show and sell CD S/S 2010
-3 printable materials Cd's
-Show and Sell CD S/S 2009
-Show and Sell CD F/W 2008
-Spring into Success DVD S/S 2009
-Consultant Agreement/Kit Order Forms (3 forms)
-Large Grey PC binder " The Pampered Chef Handbook" filled with product info, consultant info, etc. Given to me by a retired consultant
-7 recipe cards stamped with my info (2 deluxe cheeseburger salad, 2 mini glazed lemon cakes, 2 thai chicken stir fry, 1 garlic shrimp crostini)

Last edited:
Bumping :) Really need to get this stuff gone!!

Related to Consultant Items and Discontinued Items for Sale

1. What are consultant items?

Consultant items are products that are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or retail stores. These items are only available for purchase through a consultant and are often offered at a discounted price.

2. How can I purchase consultant items?

To purchase consultant items, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I purchase discontinued items from Pampered Chef?

Yes, discontinued items may be available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant while supplies last. You can also check our website for any discontinued items that may still be available for purchase.

4. Are there any discounts available for discontinued items?

It is up to the individual consultant to offer any discounts on discontinued items. However, these items are often already marked down from their original price, making them a great deal.

5. Can I return or exchange consultant or discontinued items?

Consultant and discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefhelen