• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What did guests think of the Power Cooking Clinic?

I think it would be a really fun way to get people interested in the cooking class. Plus, it would give them a chance to win some really great prizes!The Ticket Game sounds like a great idea! I love the idea of giving people a chance to win prizes. :)
StacieB
Gold Member
What a great night I had. I had my first ever Power Cooking Clinic and I can say that it was a hit!!!!:thumbup::):sing:

I had 11 people come and have about $350 in sales so far. The kicker is that I got 5 BOOKINGS. How awesome is that.

We made the 30 min Chicken and fresh tomato salsa for the guests to eat. We then did the make ahead ground beed and I had guests try the food chopper, garlic press, and the mix n chop. We then made the Zesty Tacos, Stroganoff, and the Hoagies. Everyone loved the idea of how quick those recipes came together. I did all the about and introductions within 1 hour and 20 minutes. We then ate and did orders and were completly finished in under 2 hours.

I had a funny and embarassing thing happen when I was measuring out the salsa for the tacos. My salsa got a bubble and exploded all over my cutting board, wall, and chair. It got on the chiar that my sister and niece(7 mo old) should have been sitting on. Was a great way to say that I am not a perfect chef, but a PAMPERED CHEF:chef:!! LOL I also gave away a prize to each guest including the three meals. They all loved that!

So I am thrilled with my result. Try it!!

Sounds like you had a great evening!! Keep up the good work.

YEA Stacie!

Glad it was such a success for you!:thumbup:

Thanks ladies!

Yeah! 5 BOOKINGS!!
That deserves a big
WA HOOOOO!

that is hilarious stacie! Congrats on the 5 bookings! :)

I am excited to try a Power Cooking Clinic when the weather cools off (prob. fall sometime). I am glad to hear everyone has success with their Clinic.

I'm really excited to try this because I love doing freezer cooking. We do them at church (non PC) where everyone brings their ingredients and leaves with a cooler full of food. It takes all day, but we leave with 18-20 recipes.

I'd like to do this at my house on a much smaller scale. 4-5 guests, and have everyone leave with 5-6 recipes. Has anyone ever done it this way? Did you buy the ingredients, or have them bring their own?

I think I could get a lot of Power Cooking Bookings out of this.

J.

I was gonna do tickets for people by playing the Ticket Game and then draw for the recipes that we make, plus probably a few OTHER ones.

By the Ticket Game - I mean 3 tickets for being a Past Host, 5 tickets for ALREADY booking a Fall Show, etc.

Related to What did guests think of the Power Cooking Clinic?

What is the Power Cooking Clinic Tonight?

The Power Cooking Clinic is a cooking demonstration event where our Pampered Chef consultants showcase our top kitchen products and teach you how to make delicious meals in record time.

Do I need to bring anything to the Power Cooking Clinic Tonight?

No, all necessary ingredients and tools will be provided by our consultants. Just come ready to learn and have fun!

Can I purchase products at the Power Cooking Clinic Tonight?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase any of the products used in the cooking demonstration at the end of the event. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions and assist with purchases.

Is there a fee to attend the Power Cooking Clinic Tonight?

No, attendance is completely free. However, if you wish to make a purchase at the event, there will be a cost for the products.

How can I sign up for the Power Cooking Clinic Tonight?

You can sign up for the event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking our website for upcoming events in your area. We recommend reserving your spot as soon as possible as space is limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
chefdiana2007