• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Midseason Products

In summary, the midseason products are new and limited edition items released during the middle of the Pampered Chef catalog season. They are only available for a short period of time and cannot be found in the main catalog. These products are typically released 3-4 months after the main catalog launch and can be purchased through a consultant at a party or through an individual order. They are not available on the Pampered Chef website. The midseason release includes a variety of seasonal or themed kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that often feature limited edition designs or colors. Once sold out, these products are no longer available for purchase, but some consultants may have a limited supply after they are no longer available through Pampered Chef. It is
cookinmama
Gold Member
I haven't found out what the Mid-season productsare. Is it posted somewhere, or am I just blind?

Last edited:
No mid-season products this season.

no blindYou're not blind, they actually aren't doing a mid season release this time.

They will have a new catalog availlable Dec 1st with a new cover and 3 new recipes but no new mid season products.

LOVE that! Explaining to customers that the product they wanted NOW wasn't available yet was a PITA.

agreed Anne.

chefann said:
LOVE that! Explaining to customers that the product they wanted NOW wasn't available yet was a PITA.

I think I yelled almost the loudest for that announcement! Almost every show, there was someone (usually an outside order) who ordered something not available. "Not Available" stickers didn't work - they still thought they could order it....and just have it shipped when it became available. And hosts would just look at the total, and think that they had an order that put them up to the next level.......grrrr! Very frustrating!

Okay - done with my little vent! Now on to the NEW PRODUCT EXCITEMENT!

Thanks for the info. I am excited about that because it is one less thing I have to remind guests about at a show.

Yipee!!!

I screamed VERY loud for that announcement too!

I think we all did!

I had THREE hosts want that salad spinner in March! I even mentioned that there were products not available until May so if someone wanted to have a show then...I'm still working on them to host a show now to get it for 60% off.

Love it!!!!

Related to What Are the Midseason Products

What Are the Midseason Products?

The midseason products are new and limited edition items that are released during the middle of the Pampered Chef catalog season. These products are only available for a short period of time and are not included in the main catalog.

When Are the Midseason Products Released?

The midseason products are typically released in the middle of the catalog season, around 3-4 months after the main catalog launch. The exact release date may vary each year, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific date.

How Can I Purchase Midseason Products?

Midseason products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or by placing an individual order. These products are not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

What Types of Products Are Typically Included in the Midseason Release?

The midseason release typically includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. These items may be seasonal or themed, and are often limited edition designs or colors.

Can I Still Get Midseason Products After They Are No Longer Available?

Once the midseason products are sold out, they are no longer available for purchase. However, some consultants may have a limited supply of these products after they are no longer available through Pampered Chef. It is best to check with your consultant for availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies