• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique alternatives to business cards for networking events?

In summary, the purpose of the networking event is for individuals in the Pampered Chef community to come together, share ideas, and form connections to grow their businesses. The date and location of the event will be specified on the flyer and there is no cost to attend. Guests are welcome and can be indicated on the RSVP form included on the flyer, which should be submitted to the designated contact person by the specified deadline. This will ensure an accurate headcount for the event.
magentablue
I'm going to a networking event tomorrow, and I am hoping to re-energize my business.

Business cards might be traditional, but I really wanted something that will stand out. I was hoping for a larger piece that I can print myself... maybe it's a full sized piece of paper...

Something that explains more than just a business card would. Any suggestions for what to hand out? I considered catalogs, but it seemed very forward. I will bring mini-cats, but I don't have enough to give those to everyone I'll meet.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I found some printable recipe cards on here a while back. I printed 2 per page on cardstock and handed them out at an event last summer. There was a 10% off offer on the back. with other info..... Sorry, I know that isn't really specific, but at least a little direction.
If I wasn't feeling so bad I might even be able to help you find it.... Sorry.

Ah, that is a good idea!

This doesn't help you for tomorrow's event, but maybe if this is something you'll do again- Merrill has some professional recipe cards that have your business card information on them too (they fold). They look great! I am thinking of ordering them. They cost from $0.31 to $0.29 a piece, depending on how many you order.

Networking events are a great opportunity to showcase your business and make new connections. While business cards are a popular choice, there are definitely some unique alternatives that can make you stand out from the crowd. Here are a few suggestions for what to hand out at your networking event:1. Brochures or Flyers: These are larger than business cards and can provide more information about your products and services. You can design them yourself and print them on high-quality paper for a professional look.2. Samples: If your business involves food or skincare products, consider bringing samples to hand out to potential customers. This will give them a taste of what you have to offer and can lead to future sales.3. Recipe Cards: If you are a chef or specialize in a certain type of cuisine, consider creating recipe cards to hand out at the event. This will not only showcase your skills but also provide a useful takeaway for attendees.4. Gift Certificates: Offering a small discount or a free service through gift certificates can be a great way to entice potential customers to try your products or services.5. Social Media Cards: In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is key. Consider creating small cards with your social media handles and website information to hand out at the event. This will make it easier for people to connect with you and learn more about your business.Remember, whatever alternative you choose, make sure it is eye-catching and represents your brand well. Good luck at the networking event tomorrow, I'm sure you will re-energize your business with these unique alternatives!

Related to What are some unique alternatives to business cards for networking events?

1. What is the purpose of the networking event?

The networking event is an opportunity for individuals in the Pampered Chef community to come together, share ideas, and form connections to grow their businesses.

2. When and where is the networking event taking place?

The date and location of the networking event will be specified on the flyer. Please refer to the flyer for more information.

3. Is there a cost to attend the networking event?

There is no cost to attend the networking event. It is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and guests to attend.

4. Can I bring a guest to the networking event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the networking event. Please make sure to indicate the number of guests on the RSVP form included on the flyer.

5. How do I RSVP for the networking event?

To RSVP for the networking event, please fill out the RSVP form included on the flyer and submit it to the designated contact person by the specified deadline. This will ensure we have an accurate headcount for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyjonesPC
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
  • ChefAggi