• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Include on Gift Bag Flyers for a Charity Running Event?

In summary, the conversation is about a charity event being organized in memory of a runner who passed away in a tragic accident. The event is for promoting physical fitness and raising money for a charity. One person is unable to attend but wants to contribute by donating prizes and items for gift bags. They are looking for suggestions for the gift bags and a flyer for the event. A past flyer with a variety of information is shared as a suggestion.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hi, hoping I can get a few suggestions from everyone!

A friend of my family's died in a tragic accident last year and she left behind a 2 month old & her husband. She was an avid runner & was planning a local run for kids - to promote physical fitness & raise money for the big brothers/big sisters... It was cancelled last year and the family has decided to go ahead this year & dedicate the entire event in her memory.

I am unable to attend, but would have offered to donate for the random prizes drawn from the participants & an item for the gift bags. The Prize I have under control, but am wonder about the gift bags - about 300 of them. Usually for a smaller event, I would include a recipe card & a gift certificate (10% off through me). But for 300, I will use one sheet of paper, use both sides, and put a gift certificate on one side & what on the other side??? A recipe, a teaser for the new catalogue, opportunity info, hosting info??? IS there one fly that can do it all? What if I divided the sheet in half & had 4 sections??? Am I making this more complicated yet? lol

Any suggestions/links for great flyers would help. I am heading into work, but will browse tonight when I get home. They are doing the bags starting on Monday, so I have time to figure this out & photocopy them all. I do have the gift certificates redeemable only through me so I hope to see some return however this is a charity very close to my heart & I want to support them in whatever way I can.

TIA

Esther

Here's one I've used in the past that has a little of everything on it. Feel free to change it up. In fact, it's old enough that you're going to have to make sure everything is up to date anyway. :) There are several mentions of items that are no longer in the catalog.http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...rtunity-need-your-ideas-please-fair-sheet.docThe big blank area at the top is for a business card. And I would run these off on colored paper with black ink, so the copying costs were minimal, too.

Thanks, Ann!

1. What is the purpose of the flyer for event participants?

The flyer for event participants is a tool used to provide important information and details about an upcoming event organized by Pampered Chef. It is designed to grab the attention of potential attendees and encourage them to participate in the event.

2. Where can I find the flyer for event participants?

The flyer for event participants can be found on our website, social media pages, or it may be distributed through email or physical copies. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to obtain a copy.

3. Can I customize the flyer for my specific event?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to include your event details such as date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also add your contact information for attendees to reach out to you for more information.

4. Is the flyer available in different languages?

At this time, the flyer for event participants is only available in English. However, you can translate the information into different languages to cater to your target audience.

5. Can I share the flyer with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the flyer with your friends and family to help spread the word about the event. You can also share it on social media or through email to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
byrd1956