• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Recipe Ideas for Big Shows?

In summary, some popular easy recipes for big shows include the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker Chicken Pot Pie, Classic Lasagna, Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, and Baked Mac and Cheese. These recipes are crowd-pleasers and can be easily adapted for dietary restrictions. They generally take between 30-45 minutes to prepare and can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Most ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.
ParishKitchen
I know this topic has been visited before, but could I trouble you all again for some recipe ideas for large shows? I have one upcoming show for which the host requested an extra pack of invitations and commented, "if it's not a big show, it's not worth having." So, any and all suggestions (appetizers, entrees, or desserts) would be greatly appreciated! TIA for your help!

I find most of our salads....Mandarin Pasta Salad, Colossal Salad, Jerk Chicken Salad,,,,,,also have a nice dessert...HTH

Sizzling coconut shrimp cakes can be doubled and made into like a gazillion shrimp cakes for larger crowds

Related to What Are Some Delicious Recipe Ideas for Big Shows?

What are some easy recipes for big shows?

Some popular easy recipes for big shows include the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker Chicken Pot Pie, Classic Lasagna, Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, and Baked Mac and Cheese. These recipes are crowd-pleasers and can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a large group.

Can these recipes be adapted for dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our easy recipes for big shows can be adapted for dietary restrictions. For example, our chicken pot pie can be made with gluten-free crust, and our lasagna can be made with gluten-free noodles. We also have options for vegetarian and vegan versions of these dishes.

How long do these recipes take to prepare?

The prep time for these recipes varies, but they generally take between 30-45 minutes. Keep in mind that this may vary depending on your cooking experience and the size of your kitchen.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of our easy recipes for big shows can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This is especially helpful for busy hosts who want to spend more time with their guests on the day of the show. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when storing and reheating.

What ingredients will I need for these recipes?

The ingredients for these recipes will vary, but most can be found at your local grocery store. Some common ingredients include chicken, ground beef, pasta, vegetables, and pantry staples like flour, sugar, and spices. A full list of ingredients and measurements can be found on our website or in our product catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • Lisa/ChefBear