• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative and practical options for backdrops at bazaars?

In summary, the bazaar will require a table, signage, backdrop and extension cord. The backdrop can be provided by the person doing the bazaar, or purchased at a craft store.
esavvymom
Staff member
So there is a bazaar that I am going to be doing next month (just found out about it), you have to provide your own table, covering, signage, backdrop and extension cord. I can get all of that (a sign from my director I hope), but what about the Backdrop??

When you provide your own backdrops, what do you typically use?
I used to do photography and I do have backdrop frames- but they are kind of big and bulky at the bottom (tri-fold legs). I could easily use those, but not sure if there is something simpler I could use. I don't know yet if this is an indoor or outdoor, and of course it always LOOKS better with a backdrop.

Suggestions? (photos would help!)

I never had to supply a "backdrop" Not even sure what they mean. I would ask more questions or see if there are pictures from a previous year.

This is the first year, but I may have to ask more what they had in mind.
I've seen a few others that mentioned providing your own backdrop, too. (not doing those this year though)

You can go to Wal-Mart or one of the Craft stores and purchase a cardboard tri-fold.
It probably costs about $8 now. The one I have is ELMER'S Display Board. The two smaller panels take an 8 1/" by 11" sheet width, and the center portion would hold two
in the landscape view. It holds three 8 1/2" x 11" pages top to bottom. When it is laying folded, it is about 24" x 34", but opened, it would be about 48" wide. They come with different color backgrounds or you can use the white and then back your pages with construction paper. Be sure to buy some two sided tape or masking tape so you can remove one months page, and put up another without destroying the surface. I will try to attach a photo.

Last edited:

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for a good backdrop at bazaars. I typically use a simple, solid-colored tablecloth as my backdrop. It's lightweight, easy to transport, and can be dressed up with some cute decorations or banners. If you're looking for something more professional, you could also try using a vinyl banner with your logo or branding on it. These can be ordered online or at a local print shop. Alternatively, if you have a large poster or foam board with your branding on it, that could also work as a backdrop. As for outdoor events, I recommend using a pop-up canopy as a backdrop, which can also provide shade for your table. I hope these suggestions help! Good luck at your bazaar!

Related to What are some creative and practical options for backdrops at bazaars?

1. How do I set up my Pampered Chef booth for a show?

To set up your booth, start by laying out your tablecloth and arranging your products in an appealing and organized manner. Utilize display stands and risers to create levels and add visual interest. Make sure to have plenty of business cards, order forms, and catalogs available for customers. Don't forget to also have some products available for customers to touch and try out.

2. What should I include in my booth setup to attract customers?

In addition to your products, it's important to have eye-catching signs or banners that showcase the Pampered Chef logo and highlight any current promotions or specials. You can also include cooking demonstrations or samples to entice customers and demonstrate the quality of our products. Having a welcoming and engaging attitude is also key in attracting customers to your booth.

3. How can I make my booth setup efficient and easy to manage?

One way to make your booth setup more efficient is to create a checklist of all the items you need to bring and set up. This will ensure that you don't forget anything and make setup a smoother process. Additionally, utilizing storage containers and labeling them with product names can make it easier to transport and set up your products at each show.

4. What are some tips for creating an attractive and professional-looking booth?

A few tips for creating an attractive and professional-looking booth include using consistent branding, incorporating complementary colors, and keeping the overall design clean and clutter-free. Utilizing creative displays and incorporating visual elements such as photos or videos can also add interest to your booth. Don't forget to also have adequate lighting to showcase your products.

5. How should I handle payments and transactions at my booth?

It's important to have a secure and organized system for handling payments and transactions at your booth. This can include having a cash box or mobile card reader, as well as keeping track of sales and orders on a spreadsheet or order form. Make sure to also have any necessary paperwork or forms for customers to fill out for their orders. Don't forget to follow up with customers after the show to ensure their orders are processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lozment
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies