• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative booth ideas for a last minute expo?

In summary, finding ways to promote bookings while still keeping it simple is important for the sister consultant and herself in this "What Woman Want Expo." They may consider doing something like giving away products as a prize, or hosting a cooking show as consolation for those who book a show.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Due to a last minute cancellation, I have recently been invited to participate in a "What Woman Want Expo" here in my hometown to advertise my business. I will be doing the show with a "Newer" sister consultant. The show is this Thursday and since we don't have hardly any time to prepare, or order supplies from home office, I'm looking for suggestions.

The main focus of this expo, both for myself and for my sister consultant, is going to be bookings. We're both looking to expand into a different area. I'm wondering what you all would do to heavily promote bookings, while still trying to keep it simple? Where she is newer to the business, I don't want to overwhelm her.

The only idea I have so far is "Easter Themed". We could have a big basket of those plastic easter eggs with pictures of small priced products, random show benefits (Like an extra 10% off), ect. If someone books a show date with us they can pick an egg, and at their show, they will get whatever is in it.

Any other suggestion to make our booth shine?

I would find some products to give away as a drawing, then have consolation prizes of free cooking shows. Even though you want bookings you need to focus on products so people want to buy them- they you offer them to the people for free (by hosting, of course!). Draw a winner for the actual products, then call everyone else and tell them they won the free cooking show! I did a huge state fair with my cluster in the fall and had a lot of luck with this approach.

I really like the egg (book-to-look) idea for shows, but I would be worried that it could backfire in such a busy environment. You only have a few seconds to hook these people while they are walking by, and most won't give you enough time to explain the benefits of picking an egg. JMO...

Use your DPDS for people to fill out and put into a basket for the raffel, and then after that person walks away right either your intial or hers on their that way you two know who talked whom..... Use the Triffel bowl if you have it and put grass at the bottom of it and fill it with plastic easter eggs and put little prizes in their if they book a show......

What are some creative booth ideas for Pampered Chef?

1. One idea is to set up a themed booth, such as a holiday or seasonal theme. This can attract attention and make the booth more memorable.

2. Another idea is to offer cooking demonstrations or tastings using Pampered Chef products. This allows customers to see the products in action and try them out for themselves.

3. Utilize eye-catching displays and decorations to make the booth visually appealing and draw people in.

4. Offer special promotions or discounts for customers who make a purchase at the booth. This can incentivize people to stop by and make a purchase.

5. Collaborate with other vendors or businesses to create a joint booth that offers a variety of products and attracts a larger crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • paige2184
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies