• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Appetizer Should I Make for My Pampered Chef Show Tonight?

In summary, for your Pampered Chef party tonight, you can make easy and delicious appetizers such as Mini Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bites, Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil, and Mini Fruit Tarts. These can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. There are also options for guests with dietary restrictions, including Gluten-Free Cheddar and Herb Biscuits, Vegan Hummus and Veggie Wraps, and Low-Carb Mini Zucchini Pizzas. All of these recipes are designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. The number of appetizers to make will depend on the number of guests and whether they are the main food or just a small part of the menu. A general rule is
annew
Ok so how lax am I ??!! I have a show tonight & don't know what to make.....
:eek:
she wants an appetizer......@ the show she booked from I made the Greek Cheese Torta & choc. velvet cake...
i was thinking about the nachos b/c it's chilly here today....

any other ideas would be great!

Thanks

The brie from the fall seasons best was always a hit at my shows.

I vote for:
Jerk Chicken Nachos or the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie.

i think i'm going to do the nachos & the cranberry fizz
I like the mojitos but it's a lot of work!!

Thanks for your help ladies I'm normally pretty organized & I don't bring the ingredients & my hosts normally decide on the recipe not me......& its's MONDAY!!!
:yuck:

Hey Anne-
Where in NY are you?
I am in Rockland County.

I'm up in Otsego County between Albany & Binghamton
I'm probably a couple hours from you :)

annew said:
I'm up in Otsego County between Albany & Binghamton
I'm probably a couple hours from you :)

Yup! Albany is about 2 hrs from me!

Related to What Appetizer Should I Make for My Pampered Chef Show Tonight?

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas that I can make for my Pampered Chef party tonight?

One easy and delicious option is to make our Mini Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bites using our Mini Muffin Pan. Another idea is to serve our Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil using our Crinkle Cutter to slice the bread. For a sweet option, our Mini Fruit Tarts using our Mini Tart Shaper are always a hit.

2. Can I make the appetizers ahead of time for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Many of our appetizer recipes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to follow the storage instructions for each specific recipe.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions. What appetizers do you recommend for them?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Our Gluten-Free Cheddar and Herb Biscuits and Vegan Hummus and Veggie Wraps are great options for those with gluten or dairy allergies. Our Low-Carb Mini Zucchini Pizzas are perfect for those following a low-carb or keto diet.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the appetizers for my party?

Yes, all of our appetizer recipes are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. We want to make sure our customers get the most out of their kitchen tools and appliances!

5. How many appetizers should I make for my Pampered Chef party?

This will depend on the number of guests you are expecting and whether the appetizers are the main food or just a small part of the menu. As a general rule, plan for 3-4 appetizers per person if they are the main food, and 1-2 appetizers per person if they are just a small part of the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies