• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Were Christmas Colored Twixits Ever Available?

In summary, Iso Christmas Colored Twixits are festive silicone clips that seal bags and keep food fresh during the holidays. They are safe to use in the microwave and freezer, and come in a pack of 10 with 5 red and 5 green clips. They can be washed in the dishwasher or by hand for easy cleaning.
lacychef
I have a customer that was looking for Christmas colored twixits....anyone have any? She said she thought they were available YEARS ago....?

Not in any of the years I have been here - I've been here 3 years.

5 years, and I don't remember any Christmas colored Twixits. Sorry.

Cranberry, 2 years agoWhen they first brought out the cranberry stoneware line (Fall of 2004), they had a cranberry twixit. If I remember correctly, it was only available in the largest size, and you could only get it by placing an order. No minimum required, but every buying guest during a certain time got one.

I don't know about before then, but that is only one I know of in 2 years that would qualify as a "Christmas" color.

HTH!

I know, I've been a consultant for almost 5 years & never have seen them....but she swears she saw them a long time ago....I told her I'd try, so I am:)

Related to Were Christmas Colored Twixits Ever Available?

1. What are Iso Christmas Colored Twixits?

Iso Christmas Colored Twixits are silicone clips designed to seal bags and keep food fresh during the holiday season. They come in festive red and green colors and are perfect for storing leftovers or organizing pantry items.

2. Are Iso Christmas Colored Twixits safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, these clips are made of food-grade silicone that is microwave safe. They can withstand high temperatures and are perfect for reheating leftovers in the microwave.

3. Can I use Iso Christmas Colored Twixits in the freezer?

Yes, these clips are freezer safe and can withstand low temperatures without cracking or breaking. They are great for sealing bags of frozen fruits, vegetables, or other freezer items.

4. How many Iso Christmas Colored Twixits come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso Christmas Colored Twixits contains 10 clips, with 5 red and 5 green clips. This is enough to store multiple bags or to keep your pantry organized during the holiday season.

5. Can I wash Iso Christmas Colored Twixits in the dishwasher?

Yes, these clips are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned along with your other kitchen utensils. They are also easy to hand wash with soap and water for quick clean-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandeeterry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniepc
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef